Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 gone. 180 shipped? I'll try my luck on CL or bay.
LOL well if they are gone already it looks like you'll have to.  Probably a good thing though, Ebay prices are lookin hella discounted from that.

Yeah LAOKRATWR, it's legit.  I bought 3 pairs of shoes from there and had no issues.

Wish they double boxed the cz order. Box took a beating with minimal packaging but nothing serious. It's what's inside that counts.

About to get that 9.5 i originally went for 
nthat.gif

Size 7 on the local cl for 150, been there for a minute too.  Wish i had baby feet sometimes, but naw not really...

was only joking but congrats on getting your size. long journey but it's come to an end.... til black toes/ and yes dammit bred 1s....i'm just sayin...:smokin
hey, did you Un-DS those Royals or what mang? don't be going to Bleu or something and get them trampled on hahaha

was only joking but congrats on getting your size. long journey but it's come to an end.... til black toes/ and yes dammit bred 1s....i'm just sayin...:smokin
hey, did you Un-DS those Royals or what mang? don't be going to Bleu or something and get them trampled on hahaha
lol. i would not wear my royals to Bleu unless i had Jeff as a bodyguard... for my shoes... lol
have yet to break them out. been wearing my 01s more but gonna send them to sole clinics to uncrease this 1 nasty diagonal crease on the toebox and re-whiten the midsole. my 2013 royals will be un DS'd one day... lol

I need some advice guys if you don't mind- not even sure this is the place:

I really want Banned 1s. Found a seller for a size 8 (worn twice- 100% stars) who is willin to trade me his for my extra pair of royals + $320.

-or-

Someone offered me $150 + DS Nike Air Cement 3s for them.

I want both.. But I really would love banneds since they are more rare and WC 3s might re-release. Resellers are still desperate to sell them obviously. It would be a no brainer if they were DS banneds. But they aren't. Any advice?

I really want Banned 1s. Found a seller for a size 8 (worn twice- 100% stars) who is willin to trade me his for my extra pair of royals + $320.

-or-

I want both.. But I really would love banneds since they are more rare and WC 3s might re-release. Resellers are still desperate to sell them obviously. It would be a no brainer if they were DS banneds. But they aren't. Any advice?

IMO
Royals=$300 cash
Worn Banned 1s=Maybe $400 cash
Bad Deal to me

$150 plus your DS 3's isn't a bad deal for an extra pair of Royals.

-or-

Your royals are probably around 320-340 resonably right now. DS Banneds would resonably be 750-800. Worn Banneds I wouldnt pay over 400-500 depending on condition.

The guy with the DS 88s is giving you a good dea since Id consider 88s for royals with no extra cash legit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom