Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
well see most people around here dont know alot about kicks, im sure I will find a few hypebeast that will take breads or a pair of spacejams for royals, at least one or two young cats... One cat already hit me on FB said he wants my Galaxy foams for 2 pair of Royals and a knicks pair, he said he will be here, we shall see...

fam id take a clean pair of space jams for a pair of royals ANY TIME OF THE DAY...am i trippin or sth?

fam id take a clean pair of space jams for a pair of royals ANY TIME OF THE DAY...am i trippin or sth?

DS for DS I'd take space jams all day. And that's not to say I don't love the royals, but space jams are my favorite jordan. (Actually tied with carmine VI's). But if the space jams aren't deadstock or like deadstock and the royals are then I think it becomes a much trickier decision.

Seems like prices are gradually going up on eBay. Honestly, I just hope everyone got their pair/pairs already.

h
how long ago did you buy yours from Germany ?

They left on Germany on March 9th and I received them yesterday March 23rd. The dude that sold them to me sent them dhl so I didn't pay any custom fees.

Really? The bred 11 didn't sell out until 2 hrs later. How could you not?

Man...... I was on FNL and tried all my CC's plus paypal and my payment never went through(I fixed the problem now after verifying how my billing address was put into the system with my CC Company so i should be good with the next release, but idk). Then on eastbay, I was clicking forever but when I finally was able to add them to my cart they sold out.... I was able to get a pair on ebay for $280 shipped so i guess not a total lose.

They left on Germany on March 9th and I received them yesterday March 23rd. The dude that sold them to me sent them dhl so I didn't pay any custom fees.

Got mines yesterday too.  Same situation, DHL from Germany on March 9th.  Soooo glad I ended up biting the bullet and paying the resell because these shoes are fire.

Seems like prices are gradually going up on eBay. Honestly, I just hope everyone got their pair/pairs already.
I haven't gotten a single pair yet....
mean.gif

Me too. I wonder what a possible trade could be involving bred 11s or other recent releases.

If it's ISS. That's shady lol. I haven't had any bad experiences, but got a NDS space jams for 220$ but there are a lot of scammers there

theres a sz 11 on that other site with a price of $200 / open to trades. feel free to check it out fellas
Thanks for the heads up. I read his feedback and once I saw that he used western union as a payment method I decided not to follow through. Still in pursuit of a size 11
tired.gif
, if anyone could help out it would be deeply appreciated.

is it just me or Germany is the worst at shipping using dhl.de . did some research and it usually takes a month and a half to receive a package from there. waiting on my last pair to come in!

i just read this, but when I ordered my pairs from germany, they sent it via UPS and I got mine within a week.

Thanks for the heads up. I read his feedback and once I saw that he used western union as a payment method I decided not to follow through. Still in pursuit of a size 11
tired.gif
, if anyone could help out it would be deeply appreciated.
Loads of scammers on that other site, BEWARE.  That other site does not regulate it's marketplace at all.  There are literally postings that have been up there for over a year with something like 3000 views and still nobody's bought there DS SpaceJams for under 300 hmmmm I wonder why.

There is a listing on my local CL for these in my size, for 3hunna. I still feel like paying over $250 is ******ed but my thrist levels are at an all time high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom