Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have pictures of purchases at fnl surfaced yet?

Or people still writing paragraphs to show how much common sense they have lol

NON,NOT FROM KC WHO SAID HIS TWITTER BLEW UP,NOTHING KC IS JUST HUFFING FOR E PROPS WITH HIS "HIGHER UP'S" SOURCE
GUY IS A CLOWN WITH A LIST LONGER THEN THE ACTUAL STORES THAT GOT THEM ON RELEASE NO SALT HERE JUST NO PRISE FOR DUDE WHO POSTED A LIST FROM THE SKY WHILE OTHER LICKING HIS BACK SIDE

u kinda have a point there :lol:

I kinda like these but I have a pair of OGs and I'll be damn if I forgot how much these hurt my feet...

i heard that there is going to be a restock any one know if its true???
really? :smh: have you even been reading the thread? you need to pay attention...
6d3eb03c_500x1000px-LL-6205b6e2_tumblr_m9bz8f24Wu1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Wasn't thrilled about biting the bullet and paying $290 for these at first, but after watching this thread develop I can honestly feel relieved and happy I got em when I did.  GL to all those still on the hunt (who will actually wear their shoes).  And if you a reseller, I hope you spend 3 or 4 cold days and nights camping only to be told they won't be releasing at said store.

Just came back in this thread after 2 days and it seems like you dudes just went on one hell of an emotional roller coaster.

It's not that serious, just go cop the shoes at resale and move on with the rest of life. Bold predictions about things and situations beyond your control will either have people treating you like a god or get you lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom