Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found out these aren't releasing anywhere in my whole STATE.

Looks like I get to strikeout online AGAIN

I'm in Augusta, GA for the next few weeks.. Really hoping some spots are getting these. Going tomorrow to check.

These are a must for me! Cop by any means!!
Word now Im from AUG...But you might can find em, we usually get decent releases just don't have a HOH.

Last edited:
:lol: At y'all tryna drive up the resell price already. You scoff at resellers but every single release y'all on here tryna jack up hype & prices for your own personal gain. Hilarious.

who was tryna jack up prices? just predicting what ppl think it will be. Everyone i talk to has been hyped about this release and seems to want to double up, so do alot of ppl on here. These are gonna b more sought after than the knicks, i could def see ppl paying 250 for these. Again this is just a prediction, i have no idea. I dont think a few ppl talking in a forum are gonna effect the resale price of a sneaker nationwide

Last edited:
Yea the same forum that happens to provide info and pics to damn near every popular sneaker site, same forum that beasts flood for info every sought after release. Nah, a few ppl talking on this forum means nothing. :rolleyes All I'm saying is chill with the "predictions" cause they're baseless and one of the main reason why cats are charging crazy prices for even the least sought after releases.

Yea the same forum that happens to provide info and pics to damn near every popular sneaker site, same forum that beasts flood for info every sought after release. Nah, a few ppl talking on this forum means nothing. :rolleyes All I'm saying is chill with the "predictions" cause they're baseless and one of the main reason why cats are charging crazy prices for even the least sought after releases.

exactly what im saying..DONT underestimate NT.

and nike air on a 1 is overstated. its so inconspicous plus the swoosh dominates the shoe anyway.

Stop e-thuggin.
tumblr_m8d0r9lOOO1qlzduwo1_500.gif
Lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

maybe nike is trying to pull a fast one. hope they do have them on NDC on RD but not expecting it. but i will keeping an ear out just in case. =)

Went to the local Champs and FTL tonight. Said they were getting them in-store and to call next week for the raffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom