Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just hoping that I can manage to grab a pair locally. Kinda hate this online game.. dramatically decreases my success rate :lol:

lol. why you stalking me andy.
tongue.gif
Cuz you da man.  WOOOOOOOOO! where you copping the royals at?

If the knicks didnt popped up on the release calendar then that means anything that did will we available through NDC !

Does anyone know if the Knicks popped up on the release calendar ?
Knicks were on the release calendar and Knicks also said $130.  They did the same price thing with the Sulfur Kobe's.  Showed them on calendar and in the tweet the day before for $10 less than what they ended up being on the site, and from all other retailers, on release day.  Royals are only being sold through Nike as a retailer at Nike town's.  I was at NT Dallas last Saturday and they said $140 and they only had around 25 total pairs...

I'm pretty sure these will be $140. When the Knicks OG were about to come out, Nike tweeted that the price was $130. When it was announced Nike.com was not getting them, the retail price at the other chains (FNL, Eastbay, Footlocker, etc) was $140. The Knicks OG was originally on the Nike release calendar at $130 but it was later removed.  Hopefully, I won't have a problem getting these.

slowly getting my plan together...Jimmy Jazz/FNL/Eastbay/In-store. One of these 4 should yield me at least one pair (I want 2). if not i'll be sad. lol. 

Just secured a pair through my ex of all people. She looked out big time. :smokin Still gonna try for another pair online though.

A lot of people are saying these are narrow. the 2012 bred xi's we're narrow to me so I had to go .5 size up. To those who got these or any recently released 1's, how do they compare to the 2012 bred xi's as far as sizing? Is it safe to go TTS on these?

Y'all are fooling yourselves if you think these will max out at $250. These come out on the back end of the all-star releases with it being sought after and not being a gr at all also factoring in that the box price IS INDEED $140, expect these for the next 3 weeks to hover in the $250-$300 area. And with the extreme thirst I'm reading in this thread, people will strike out and pay that $300. Its inevitable. 

Im usually not the one to suggest it but this is one of those releases where if you find a price of $180 prior to release date, hop on that **** pronto. 

Hype seems to be building fast around my area for these unfortunately. I swear, if I lose my pair to some little hypebeast in pink foams...... Ughh these have me stressed lol. But no way in hell I'm paying resell. If I miss out, I miss out.

Hype seems to be building fast around my area for these unfortunately. I swear, if I lose my pair to some little hypebeast in pink foams...... Ughh these have me stressed lol. But no way in hell I'm paying resell. If I miss out, I miss out.

You people are dumb as hell, you don't realize how your creating hype for these ..just keep your mouths shut and do your own research and you'll be fine...stop complaining, and blowing these out of proportion

Kinda glad I live where there's not too much hype for shoes..there are a few people but not a lot like it is in the inner city..tomorrow I'm goin to visit my shoe stores and do some homework..I swear the people at the shoe stores are tired of seeing my face for this release and past releases but ***** I'm bringing them business so who cares..just got my fingers cross that atleast one of the shoe stores gets them cause I'm willin to camp for these *****s

You people are dumb as hell, you don't realize how your creating hype for these ..just keep your mouths shut and do your own research and you'll be fine...stop complaining, and blowing these out of proportion
View media item 258812

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom