Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is a joke. I'd rather help out someone than clown em but that's just me.

Agreed man. Bunch of douchebag elitists in here. They'd rather keep the "hype" down and feel all in the know than help others out.
This is a limited release.. if someone wants them bad enough they will do their research and find out about their local area..all the new breed wants to be spoonfed everything..too lazy to even call their local store that they'd rather post on a message board or send a dozen tweets hoping for a response. :smh:

Really hoping my friend is able to secure me a pair.

I believe my HOH will do FCFS.

Don't really wanna came, but I will to assure I have these for retail.

Debatable.

3s are always an instant sell out. As are 13s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 11s,

Things do sit,

1s - rarely sell out unless there's something great about them
2s - c'mon son
9s - takes awhile to sell 9s, not even all of the Kilroy pack sold out. Only the really dope ones.
10s - it took months to sell out of the stealths
mean.gif

12s - obsidians were stuck on the shelves for days
14s - do I even have to say it?

I could also say some things about the 4s, like the militaries.

Not everything sells out, but certain shoes always will.

But we will just have to see now wont we?
This statement may apply to certain areas, but not in Los Angeles.
Stealth 10's sat for a long time in Los Angeles. The Military Blue 4's did for a little while too. I saw the Photo Blue 9's still sitting a few weeks ago.

But yeah, for the most part, the majority of J's sell out here instantly in the city of resellers... I mean, angels.

185 for a pair thoughts? I'm in NYC tax is 8.875%...Tryna avoid paying anything more than what its worth
185+ tax or 185?

Regardless, I'd do it. NYC too. pm da info pls, I need these in my life.

Last edited:
I'm in South Florida. Only the military 4s, Photo Blue 9s and Stealth X sat for a long time.

The Cool Grey 9s and Fire Red IVs sat for a few days.

And with everything happening next week, it seems like only HoH is getting these. Going to try my luck online but with everything dropping, I just don't see myself putting too much effort. Nike is really starting to burn me out this month.

Last edited:
Agreed man. Bunch of douchebag elitists in here. They'd rather keep the "hype" down and feel all in the know than help others out.
Yeah man you must of been the type of student that cheated off others and expect other people to do your footwork for you..Do your own damn homework like everyone else does and you might get a pair..The people at my mall know me by name cause I'm always checking the spots out..And I suggest you do the same instead of sitting on a computer with your thumb up your butt

This is a limited release.. if someone wants them bad enough they will do their research and find out about their local area..all the new breed wants to be spoonfed everything..too lazy to even call their local store that they'd rather post on a message board or send a dozen tweets hoping for a response.
mean.gif
TRUTH.

Love how my fellow nters are schooling these herbs....i've been doing my own research and yesterday and today i called and drove to many stores in my area to see if they where getting them or not. get off your lazy butts and if you really REALLY want these then you would do what we have been doing instead of making a fool of yourselves on here and wining and blowing up the board with hype, you hypes!

Yeah man you must of been the type of student that cheated off others and expect other people to do your footwork for you..Do your own damn homework like everyone else does and you might get a pair..The people at my mall know me by name cause I'm always checking the spots out..And I suggest you do the same instead of sitting on a computer with your thumb up your butt
repped

185 for a pair thoughts? I'm in NYC tax is 8.875%...Tryna avoid paying anything more than what its worth

This is a good deal to me. In NYC, after 8.875% sales tax, it's $152.43 and these will be crazy limited from what I hear, i.e. only HoH out of the Footlocker empire will be getting them, along with Nike Town & some smaller stores.

I look at it this way too, most Jays (i.e. #3 and up are $160 + tax, $170 + tax for the 13s) so this is essentially that retail cost. I mean, would you rather have squadron 13s for $185 or the royal/black 1s? I'd take the 1s every single time.

Lol this thread is a joke. I'm not asking for help. I've done all my work, and know where I will have the best chance to get a pair. I've gotten every pair I've wanted for the past 10 years, so I'm not new at this at all. I'm just saying that the way you guys come off is very rude and discourages new people from joining the shoe community. That's all, I'm done with this thread.

Oh, and by the way, I find it quite ironic that so many of you are angry about this new generation of those who "don't put in their work," or who "just want to be spoon fed." But I know a lot of you had no problem voting for Obama who gives people with that same attitude your money (that is if you even pay taxes, unlike 50% of this country), and only reinforces this mentality. So come on guys, lets share the wealth. Help some brothers out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom