Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. ANY retro sells out online. That's just how it's been since the Concords imo. Ever since then, there was a birth of a lot of resellers... and I think that's a big chunk with every retro, even the suckier ones, sell out.

Yeah, I figured they'd sell out eventually, but I didn't expect it to happen before noon though. Shows how much I know.

Everything is an instant sell out online. calm down people.

Those basura "Joker 3s" will sell out instantly.

Debatable.

3s are always an instant sell out. As are 13s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 11s,

Things do sit,

1s - rarely sell out unless there's something great about them
2s - c'mon son
9s - takes awhile to sell 9s, not even all of the Kilroy pack sold out. Only the really dope ones.
10s - it took months to sell out of the stealths :smh:
12s - obsidians were stuck on the shelves for days
14s - do I even have to say it?

I could also say some things about the 4s, like the militaries.

Not everything sells out, but certain shoes always will.

But we will just have to see now wont we?

View media item 259140
Surprised that these actually sold out online...makes me even more reluctant to try my luck. I really hope I find somewhere I can cop in-store.

Everything sells out online, especially Jordans. Certain ones do sit in the stores.

Go to your local mall. pretty certain they will still be there, and be able to get your size today

Last edited:
I've done my own research dumbass. That's how I know that there is more hype for these than I expected. I called my local spots and they said they had received a lot of interest about them already, which is pretty odd for some 1's in my area. I bet I'll still get a pair, but it definitely surprised me.
I visit Myrtle a lot. Where is the DTLR located?
GOOGLE...........................
I've done my own research dumbass. That's how I know that there is more hype for these than I expected. I called my local spots and they said they had received a lot of interest about them already, which is pretty odd for some 1's in my area. I bet I'll still get a pair, but it definitely surprised me.
Then keep it to yourself we dont care, your creating hype and you dont even know it. People today (resellers especially) LOVE to find out if things are going to sell out and if people are calling heavily and asking about them. Be smart.

Everything is an instant sell out online. calm down people.

Those basura "Joker 3s" will sell out instantly.

Debatable.

Things do sit,

2s - c'mon son
9s - takes awhile to sell 9s, not even all of the Kilroy pack sold out. Only the really dope ones.

to counter, the fire red 4s and 5s sold out online, but not in person they sat. same with the white red 13s.. also all the fugly 10s post concords were instant online sell outs....

but i'm not really trusting a company that was just able to restock all the major shoes of the last 12 months on finishline the other day...and does the same every HOH grand opening and all star weekend

Last edited:
Debatable.

Things do sit,

2s - c'mon son

This statement may apply to certain areas, but not in Los Angeles.

GOOGLE...........................

Then keep it to yourself we dont care, your creating hype and you dont even know it. People today (resellers especially) LOVE to find out if things are going to sell out and if people are calling heavily and asking about them. Be smart.

Didnt feel like using GOOGLE..wasnt talking to you in the first place but thanks for your input chief..............................................

Debatable.

Things do sit,

2s - c'mon son

Nike Air, OG Colorway, Limited, Been 12 years, Celebrity appeal. I think it meets the criteria of something special about them
2s - suck imo. Kanyeshrug
9s - also suck imo Kanyershrug (only two colorways I like and I can only pull off one)
10s - Took no time at all for the Chicagos and Royal Blues to sell out
12s - The Olympic VIs were coming out in 2 or 3 weeks (pretty much the same colors) and the Dream Team Pack was all coming out within a month. And I am pretty sure all the other 12s sold out in no time at all
14s -Also suck imo and the last time one released it was preconcord if I am correct.

Last edited:
^Obsidian 12s, OG colorway, it was 15 years before they saw a retro. They sat. Online, and in stores.

You're argument is invalid.

And what does the release of the 14s have to do with the release of the Concords? >D

Its hard to gauge the hype for these in Austin when half of the retailers aren't even getting them. Its great to see these retroed properly (aesthetically) but I have to say these pics definitely show that leather quality to be like the Bulls release.... I sold mine. Leather was too stiff for my liking on I's.

Last edited:
Its hard to gauge the hype for these in Austin when half of the retailers aren't even getting them. Its great to see these retroed properly (aesthetically) but I have to say these pics definitely show that leather quality to be like the Bulls release.... I sold mine. Leather was too stiff for my liking on I's.

Leather is better than bulls... more like knicks :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom