Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more day until I know for sure whats going on around here

anxious 
ohwell.gif

i hate that buy a shirt **** ... a local place here does that too

tlel him to kick rocks... retail or die! lol
Lol really? Do you know if You can return the T shirts after the Release?
Im guessing I cant since he said he'll take 20% so They'll prolly say its Final Sale

Within a 30 mile radius around me..6 stores are getting these! 4 raffles, 1 FCFS (very limited pairs) & the other a friend of a friend of mine tells me if I buy 2 shirts(20% off retail) from him I'll gurantee my pair throug him(manager)
Should I do it? Or try FCFS on Sat?

Retail plus two shirts will be less than the resell in case you miss out.

I would try to wait out hearing about the raffles before I do the 2 shirts, but I'd do that before waiting around in line. Of course it depends on how valuable your time is.

Finally got my pair locked....I have to work this weekend so I didnt mind payin over retail(got them for $185 shipped)

185 shipped is pretty good.

And people, once again! Put in work, call your local stores, be prepared and you will have a pair!

Does someone have info on how HoH in Sacramento is going to release them? I've been calling for the past hour and they haven't picked up. Thanks in advance!

What exactly does "reserve a pair" mean when it comes to HoH? What is the difference between that and FCFS? Excuse my ignorance.
You wait on line to get a guaranteed pair so on release day there is no line.
This. Guess the wording was a little vague.  Theyre having us wait in line on Thursday, and give us a ticket for a "guaranteed" pair, come Saturday.  So I'm left guessing as to how early I should get there.

Got mine on lock, would usually get a 9 but had to settle with a 9.5. Now to decide if i'm going to get the Lebron 10 ASG or the lunar force 1 Area 72.

Hmm decisions decisions.
tired.gif

Yea I wanted to know too FCFS or RSVP they been very vague with there response man.
I think they might decided if they will do FCFS or RSVP depending on the demand for these. I think the main reason they did FCFS for the Knicks was because not too many dudes were really sweating them. Just my 2 cents. 

I also asked my boy that works at NikeTown and he said they should prob be doing an RSVP Thursday, but idk how sure he was about it. 

Asked two local store here in Flatbush, BK if they were getting these, they said check back Tuesday or Wednesday with a sideways look on their face. I think they get em. hopefully not more than 180

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom