Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
FCFS is a godsend for me where im at, cats will go nuts for the ASG shoes and these will be an easy cop at 10AM

Well it's finally official were not getting them here.. it's gonna be the online struggle for me 

Lookin like online or bust for me as well...

drove to milwaukee to enter a raffle at their hoh today, but I'm sure I won't get selected :nerd:

I know of three stores getting these for sure around my area in Houston. One store doing fcfs & the other 2 raffles. Smh im away at school so i wont be able to pick up a raffle ticket so its looking like online or a no go for me. Houston heads, what stores you guys know thats getting them?

Lookin like online or bust for me as well...

drove to milwaukee to enter a raffle at their hoh today, but I'm sure I won't get selected
nerd.gif
i can almost garantee you wont LOL .. not many pair at all and it seems crooked there

but where are you in WI? if you drove more than a half hour id just pay resale before i drove that twice plus all the time

Shoe game has changed quite a bit since then.
It's like saying remember when the Big Mac used to be big and only $1. It's the past, things change.

i know, im just saying. a change for the worst. unfortunately.
Yup. Me and my cousin were talking about it the other day. Yes it got worse cause all the hypebeast resellers. But since there are so many, I noticed that the resell prices have been slowly. I've been seeing fair resell prices on releases. Not saying the average is lower but you can find a lot of good deals if you missed out. Seems like there are just as many sellers as buyers and you can find a deal with guys who are sitting on multiple pairs(3+). The game has gotten worse but with a small silver lining.

Anywhere in or near Dayton, OH getting these? I know HOH in Columbus got them.

If so then shoot me a PM. :D

Last edited:
Quick Question.. If you guys had a chance for a store doing FCFS..
How long would you guys stay in line for ?
MAX. More than 4 hours? Less? An entire night?

Didn't realize these were going to be so limited, as it sounds.

I still never even wore mine from 2001, so I think I'll pass this time around.

I may have forced at least 30 lurkers to make accounts.

mean.gif
I don't even care anymore, if they didnt get the info off of here then they'd get it off of one of the many sneaker sites that use NT as a source.

The only thing that rustles my jimmies is when so extra stupid random ish is done and all rules are broken.

for a single pair?

1-2 hours ...

a night? hell no ... my times worth too much money ..

for 2+ pairs 3-4 hours ..

Since NDC is not selling these online does that mean that these wont hit the nike employee stores either?

1 hour, any longer I'm going home.
and I don't camp, never have never will.

Crazy how dudes can have pairs for 12 years and never wear them. i give you props, the temptation would be too strong for me to not eventually break em out. longest i lasted before rockin a pair was my space jams- had em from release 09, wore em once this june.

although part of me wonders at what point does it become too much. buying shoes to never wear em? if i had a pair of 2001 sneakers i never wore, by 2013 id be shook to put em on.

Crazy how dudes can have pairs for 12 years and never wear them. i give you props, the temptation would be too strong for me to not eventually break em out. longest i lasted before rockin a pair was my space jams- had em from release 09, wore em once this june.

although part of me wonders at what point does it become too much. buying shoes to never wear em? if i had a pair of 2001 sneakers i never wore, by 2013 id be shook to put em on.
Ive got a few things DS from 2005-6 but thats it.

everything will eventually be worn, next thing i break out will either be steel Xs or grape Vs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom