Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Royal Is
WC IIIs with Nike Air
Joker IIIs
On top of the all star release kicks as well right? Hopefully these will be low on everyones totem pole, but why have pictures NOT SURFACED YET, got sample pics of the 3s and grapes that drop month after and not these, something is up..

Royal Is

WC IIIs with Nike Air

Joker IIIs
On top of the all star release kicks as well right? Hopefully these will be low on everyones totem pole, but why have pictures NOT SURFACED YET, got sample pics of the 3s and grapes that drop month after and not these, something is up..

i doubt it... white cement iv's were easy to get but only if you were swift during asg week

im assuming those 3 will be hard to get

Royal 1's are the most important shoe for me to get next month. Those Nike Air 3's are an afterthought at this point, and the Joker 3's are trash IMO.

i doubt it... white cement iv's were easy to get but only if you were swift during asg week

im assuming those 3 will be hard to get

What you guys fail to realize is that everyone who's going for those all star kicks and white cements who fail, will go for our royals so it's not goin to be an easy cop at all. Especially in first come first serve situations, people standing in line ahead of you that strike out will resort to anything that's left just to make their time worth it so Royals will be tough

I have a feeling the outlets will have these on rd dates, lol banneds all over again 
laugh.gif

This retro cant come fast enough for me. Got these for Xmas 1985 in grade school. The breds were sold out so i opted for royals. Eventually they graduated to be my first skate shoe. Flat out classic.

it sucks that the twitter RSVP for this is gonna be on valentines day. :smh::smh:

Sucks for those of us in relationships lol

Last edited:
Okay so we have the Nike all star pack dropping, the Nike Air WC 3s, The purple green 3s, the blue xx8, the red xx8, and the purple green xx8. 2 pairs of threes will take the hype from the royals in my area no doubt. 

Praise the based god!

Any places have these up for pre order yet? Might do that for these and try to get the WC III on release day.

Hearing these are going to be pushed back, dont kill the messanger but yea probably the reason more pictures havent surfaced smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom