Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
it sucks that the twitter RSVP for this is gonna be on valentines day.
mean.gif
mean.gif

Sucks for those of us in relationships lol
Going to try to convince my girl to get me these for Valentines day lol 

Okay so we have the Nike all star pack dropping, the Nike Air WC 3s, The purple green 3s, the blue xx8, the red xx8, and the purple green xx8. 2 pairs of threes will take the hype from the royals in my area no doubt. 

Praise the based god!
This is what I hope makes online much easier.

Okay so we have the Nike all star pack dropping, the Nike Air WC 3s, The purple green 3s, the blue xx8, the red xx8, and the purple green xx8. 2 pairs of threes will take the hype from the royals in my area no doubt. 

Praise the based god!
Yep.  I'm thinking the same thing will happen in my area.  Hopefully they don't get pushed back so all these other shoes can run interference!  

Praise the based god!

id like to believe you but royal 1's will take preference over both iiii's for a lot of people....some arent even worried about either 3's or the asg pack only the royals

And where is this news coming from?
little birdie told me (District Manager) wasn't 100% but because so many things are coming out in the month of Feb as talked about above, it is likely this may get pushed..

Couldn't that product release picture just be the releases that are exclusive to Foot Locker or one that they're allowed to post at this time? None of those colorways are original either.

not that it's a perfect indicator-- but haven't seen any early release pairs of these pop up. Seeing '88 w/c III, Vs, and joker/crimsons though-- be they fakes, early releases.. whatever.

I seriously cannot wait for the royals to drop, I was just a baby when the 1's dropped so if I can I will def try to double up on the 1's..

not that it's a perfect indicator-- but haven't seen any early release pairs of these pop up. Seeing '88 w/c III, Vs, and joker/crimsons though-- be they fakes, early releases.. whatever.

could just mean they are ridiculously limited.

no early release sites ive seen had Chicago and Knicks I's

and those sold out quick as hell on RD

Seriously though, if these are hard to get...

:smh:

It needs to be like how easy it was to pick up the White/Red 1s.

I can tell you that i was up at my local mall dec 22 and took the time to stop in finishline for info on the chicagos. Out of nowhere the kid says you want to see em? A bit shocked but yeah checked em and they were sweet. That was 2 weeks before release.

I hope these get pushed back.  I'm on vacation out of the country on 2/16.  Its the only release I care about over all the other madness

I hope these get pushed back.  I'm on vacation out of the country on 2/16.  Its the only release I care about over all the other madness
I dont want them to get pushed back lol been waiting so long for these and hopefully the hype for the other sneaks dropping overlooks these, *fingers crossed* I just want more pics and a solid RD confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom