Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited?? Has no one seen the constant restocks hitting , I wouldn't worry about the hype BLOWERS PRESSING LIKE ALWAYS if u don't cop RD wait for a RESTOCK WATCH

Did anyone pre-order from Osneaker? Someone here just got his pre-order cancelled.

I pre-ordered in October. Haven't received a cancellation yet..... will understand since this release makes no sense but will be furious

did you get them from the link I posted Andy?? I was trying to call your store but my phone is messed up ( didn't have your cell#).
I fb messaged you the link before I posted.
Naw i got them from sneakercrew a month and a half ago.  they haven't shipped them out yet so i'll wait to trade them when i get em.  I'm just gonna get my girl a pair of GS online and maybe another pair if I'm lucky

Limited?? Has no one seen the constant restocks hitting , I wouldn't worry about the hype BLOWERS PRESSING LIKE ALWAYS if u don't cop RD wait for a RESTOCK WATCH

:rolleyes

yea but you never know when restocks are gonna hit.

if you miss out on RD theres a very good chance unless you are lucky that you wont catch a restock and if you do you will probably be late by a few minutes or sell out.

Too bad this release is not like it was in 2001. It was great strolling in to NTSF around 11 in the morning and copping my 11.5 for $80:smokin. Going to try my luck with the online sites as I refuse to get involved with the rsvp/lottery shenanigans. Hopefully I am able to get a pair. If I strike out, then I strike out, I won't be paying any crazy resell price. I want these but I don't need them.

This dude lol

There hasn't been one early release video on these except for sneaker watch....

Even joe venutos fake *** had a pair of 88s before release

Face the facts homie JB killed us on this release

they had one pair of each size .. forgot exactly what size  i was juts focused on my 9.5.. but i'm pretty sure 8-12
Appreciate it. I'm trying to look back and see if eastbay usually uses the term "very limited". Still want to believe there will be enough for those who made their calls and get to stores early enough.

Heard there was a line outside of HOHs beverly . Hope it is for some restocks and not these :smh:

I guess if you're not camping right now, these will be hard to cop. For retail anyway. If I can get them between $215-250 Ill be happy

Even if there are restocks it's gonna be just as hard to cop if not harder if it's unannounced. Nobody's trying to e-camp.

eyes.gif

yea but you never know when restocks are gonna hit.

if you miss out on RD theres a very good chance unless you are lucky that you wont catch a restock and if you do you will probably be late by a few minutes or sell out.
Exactly.  I don't have time or desire to be tied to a computer or Twitter all day every day waiting on a restock.  Concords took almost a year to "restock".  The Black/Red XIs took almost two months.  I found out about this weeks FinishLine restock after I got off work and it was already over.  I wasn't mad.  Everything they had that I liked I already had.  Do it right the first time and you don't have to rely on a restock.  

All of these rookie questions are a bad sign.  I shouldn't be this nervous about trying to cop a pair of Is.  Move along kids, these shoes will just make you look old.  They came out before you were even born.  You want the shoes from the All-Star pack.  They are the Galaxies of this year.  Remember how cool those were?

That's funny :lol:

But im young, and I want these over anything galaxy, area 72, or whatever else.

I got that early grown man look. Mandels for the win

I ain't mad at you youngsters.  If it weren't for you, they wouldn't continue to bring back these classics.  I just hope that JB is taking notes and ups the production of the Black Toe Is that come out later this year.  I don't care about all that "limited" BS.  I just want my kicks for retail!

JBs only justification for these being limited is the whole "standing out" thing they are doing. Releasing a blue colorway on valentines day. (2 days after, but this is the v day release.)

The black toes and shadows shouldn't be limited. With 25k pairs plus each release similar to the chi's and knicks

where are people finding all these off brand sites no ones heard of? I'm so thirsty for these i'd cop though

Just pre-ordered my pair for $215. Called all spots around me and no one is really getting them. Now all I need is the ASG Brons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom