Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was screwed once using paypal on ebay. Purchased a football card for $500, got the package, no card was in the envelope. Filed a claim. They made me dispute it with the US Postal service. Investigation was processed, and after a few days investigating, they basically said I was making it up. Ebay did nothing for me.

i was screwed once using paypal on ebay. Purchased a football card for $500, got the package, no card was in the envelope. Filed a claim. They made me dispute it with the US Postal service. Investigation was processed, and after a few days investigating, they basically said I was making it up. Ebay did nothing for me.

very tough situation but i believe it. I always READ their feedback before buying

paypal used to be super difficult to deal with as a buyer. now, i almost feel bad for sellers. that buyer protection is no joke. a thread out of place? refund lol

Yeah as long as they had delivery confirm on it and it was listed delivered u were screwed. Thats dirty **** there and i feel u. Otherwise is there confirm on how limited these seem to be.

I feel like those new "preorder" sites are selling them for so low....Jsfordays had them for 260 last time I checked and I know he is legit... $220 is really suspect to me

Nah. even 23 penny had em 189.99 which was 205 after shipipng..ive talked to a few other presellers/resellers that are gonna have em for 200, 215 ish.

Last edited:
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/clo/3615922784.html

There's a dude in LA with a guarenteed size 10. Negotiable price set at $270

**** these guys, :lol:

I got hookups for days when it comes to things besides sneakers. I offer some of these guys on CL, they all want the extra $40-50. Fools don't know how to network.

Need a shoe store connect bout to hit some malls, got a Swoosh account but Jordans are not discounted anymore :frown:.

Womp Womp... #firstworldproblems

I called every finishline within 30 mile radius of me today. none of them are getting. this includes 2 pretty large accounts. i take it with a grain of salt but seems for real.

I called every finishline within 30 mile radius of me today. none of them are getting. this includes 2 pretty large accounts. i take it with a grain of salt but seems for real.

These are basically online only with FNL

Only major FNLs will get them in stores if they are lucky

Did you call him a N**** though?

laugh.gif
Mad funny

i really hope that person was just trying to be funny .. cause if not wow 
mean.gif
    i'm pretty sure they were tho

these bigcartel sites are just regular resellers selling, not reputable online stores. Good luck to those that bite the bait.
This right here.  Anything dot.bigcartel = dot.madsuspect to me.  Don't be surprised if you get refunded, have to file a claim, or mad delayed shipping.  

damn, see you have to understand their policies before you file a claim bro..
in your case, when you filed a claim saying that you got a package with nothing inside, you should have known what they would make you do next (investigate via USPS).
I bet if you filed a claim saying that the card was different than the one you ordered or it was in a condition other than how the pics depicted it on e-bay, you would have gotten a refund despite anything the seller would have said within the claim.
once i got a fake belt before paypal started covering authentic merchandise under their policy... i filed a claim saying it was fake and lost the claim..
but if i said the seller sent me the wrong size, i would have gotten my money back easily... still :smh: every time i think about how i handled that...

you just have to know paypal's coverage policies and what your rights are when you get screwed.
sorry you got got tho... hope it never happens again (for the both of us lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom