Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
The think I don't understand, for example I'll be waiting online for the countdown clock to reach 0:00 and I'm on the money with clicking but I always get an error..ALWAYS..I'm curious to see if anyone was ever to successfully complete a checkout and be done within a reasonable time frame..Like this happened like the last five times too, I understand that there is an enormous amount of people and the severs take on stress, but damn could I ever get a break

All pairs were given to friends and family. They just tweeted to look legit. Lol

I know for a fact that Nike SanFran is crooked. And I got mad fam and friends there that can easily scoop my pair if I ever win - but I don't even try cause I know 'bout them crooked folks over at NTSF.

Thank you! Had to quote.

It's irritating knowing that basically no NTer got a pair at NTSF.

Thank you. Had to quote again.

wow there has been like only 4 people in here that won rsvps....unbelievable 

I believe they were not free.

Nike dropped the ball on this release, that's the bottom line. No defending them for releasing so few pairs at their own stores, none on their website and only a handful to select retailers. Their RSVP system blows and they took a classic shoe and made it more limited than a scrapped one that ended up in outlets. Truly incredible.

All pairs were given to friends and family. They just tweeted to look legit. Lol
I know for a fact that Nike SanFran is crooked. And I got mad fam and friends there that can easily scoop my pair if I ever win - but I don't even try cause I know 'bout them crooked folks over at NTSF.
Thank you! Had to quote.
Damn you guys are bitter

Nope the 12.5 is new and still there, the size 7 was the one that was up earlier.
you dont know about flight at all htm chukkas were up for days and they sold out in an hour shut up if you dont know what your talking about flight club cancels orders all the time

Thank you! Had to quote.

Damn you guys are bitter

If we are so bitter, why not offer your services for free?

I usually do have luck at NTSF. Just the fact that I responded in 3 seconds and still lost shows you how flawed the system is. Both with the automated programs that losers are making tons of money from because Nike can't put the link in an image, and because they gave one of their flagship stores 20 pairs that probably went mostly to employees. I'll try my luck with this ******ed FCFS HOH crap at 6pm tomorrow night and then be done with this release. Pathetic drop whether I end up with a pair or not.

would anyone trade a pair of royals for playoff xii's in size 9? trying to gauge if i can turn my
playoffs in royals... losing all hope of copping at retail

I usually do have luck at NTSF. Just the fact that I responded in 3 seconds and still lost shows you how flawed the system is. Both with the automated programs that losers are making tons of money from because Nike can't put the link in an image, and because they gave one of their flagship stores 20 pairs that probably went mostly to employees. I'll try my luck with this ******ed FCFS HOH crap at 6pm tomorrow night and then be done with this release. Pathetic drop whether I end up with a pair or not.
QFT. I'm normally good with RSVP as well, I got most of the pairs I wanted at NTSF last year, except maybe 2 or 3 pairs. But the hashtag in an image is a good idea. Anyways, gonna try my luck online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom