Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting the hashtag as an image would definitely level the playing field.

Yeah, it's called a captcha which just about any site on the Internet that gets hit with bots uses. Nike is like the titantic. It takes them way too long to redirect a sinking ship because they won't listen to their customers and do something VERY simple.

Then again, making an image might be too tough for their minimum wage moron employees to handle. In Chicago they couldn't even identify the release properly.

Last edited:
LOL at anyone who pays $250-$300 for a pair of 1's (with average materials no less). the greed and stupidity around here just continues to stack up release after release, especially when Nike drops 5K pairs or less for a release like this. Just makes the dumb act even dumber.

Last edited:
yall guys gotta calm down...i've gotten every shoe i wanted in 2013 and i've only spent a total of 3 hrs of "work" online and instore getting the 5 pairs ive needed among different releases.

if you really want them u can get them

yall guys gotta calm down...i've gotten every shoe i wanted in 2013 and i've only spent a total of 3 hrs of "work" online and instore getting the 5 pairs ive needed among different releases.

That's brilliant logic if you're one of the 5,000 people or less who can get them. RSVP or raffles are the only way for most people to even get a pair. It's not as if this is a GR. 300-400 pairs dropped from Nike and you're a chump if you couldn't get them? Keep it moving before you spew more ignorance.

LOL at anyone who pays $250-$300 for a pair of 1's (with average materials no less). the greed and stupidity around here just continues to stack up release after release, especially when Nike drops 5K pairs or less for a release like this. Just makes the dumb act even dumber.

That's jb forums for you.

^they made more than that. chiilllllll.
We don't know how many they made but they didn't even release 500 pairs of men's sizes through their own stores and website. No one has even reported a store that has more than 20 pairs and in cities like Chicago and SF there are maybe a dozen places even getting them. Do the math. These are more limited than anything that has dropped in a year!

1 Day 1 Hour 8 Minutes til Release!!!
roll.gif

All pairs were given to friends and family. They just tweeted to look legit. Lol

I know for a fact that Nike SanFran is crooked. And I got mad fam and friends there that can easily scoop my pair if I ever win - but I don't even try cause I know 'bout them crooked folks over at NTSF.

Thank you! Had to quote.
It's irritating knowing that basically no NTer got a pair at NTSF.

Thank you. Had to quote again.
wow there has been like only 4 people in here that won rsvps....unbelievable 

I believe they were not free.
Damn you guys are bitter

is tht all you do is talk trash to people that complain about REAL problems?

sorry we all dont want to get ripped off paying reseller prices.

i dont live in that area so i dont know the situation but if multiple people say the same thing then its most likely true.

most ppl dont have as much access to stores carrying these, so their chances dwindle with this rsvp bs...im glad i stay in la and still have  a chance at some fcfs spots and online as remaining options

^they made more than that. chiilllllll.
We don't know how many they made but they didn't even release 500 pairs of men's sizes through their own stores and website. No one has even reported a store that has more than 20 pairs and in cities like Chicago and SF there are maybe a dozen places even getting them. Do the math. These are more limited than anything that has dropped in a year!

Captainsneakerhead's JB friend said a little less than 25,000 pairs

If you want to even the playing field until nike fixes this rsvp/auto check out programs go to freelancer, or elance theres peopke building them there everyday. There are a lot of peopke selling these apps

BLOW UP THE NIKE TWITTER PAGE ALL NIGHT ASKING THAT THEY REMOVE THE # FROM RSVPS

STOP THE BOTS

STOP THE BOTS

STOP THE BOTS

without the # they will have to atleast learn the code to run the program it takes the first auto step away and increases out chanceS!

tweet them 2-3 times a day if we all do it they may listen!!! dont stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom