Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm getting worried now. I'm either getting trolled by all of you OR FNL really isn't getting it. I'll give it another 5-6 hours to see what their Twitter updates says.

I used to work Customer Service for Champs; we'd know if we're getting it 3 weeks prior to release and receive shipment a couple weeks prior. I don't know why these representatives don't know anything by now.

damn these are more limited than I thought.

I just called the shipping manager at the warehouse for a store I used to work for almost 10 years ago. They have 9 stores in Metro Detroit and they only got 44 pairs to split between 4 stores. 1 sz 13 at each store.

I'm honestly thinking about going back there to work part-time, maybe just the weekends until I graduate. Everytime Nike sent a "shipped in error" air force one, which were usually JD Sports or some type of Euro/Can release, I got them off rip.

For any metro Detroit heads, confirmed are Mr. Alan's and HOH Fairlane. I called Villa and an employee said she won't be sure until after 5-ish, which is when I suspect the local distribution warehouse will be dropping off the shoes for tomorrow. Puffer Reds, Burn Rubber, and Jus Shooz might have them as well.

I had to
wink.gif

is that eastbay link good? when the countdown is over ull be able to put shoes in ur cart throught that link?

FNL is saying they may not even get them online, according to their twitter and fb

Last edited:
HOH just ****** me over, told me at 7pm yesterday that they will be doing FCFS, stop by today to gauge the hype and they gave out tickets yesterday -___-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom