Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope it's true that the 88's and joker 3's release on the same day , will mean more people will be focued on those than these , which equals easier cop online :smile:

i wouldnt count on that fam
Do you know if they are getting pushed back?

i was told they were pushed back but like i said id love to see that supposed valid info confirmed by a reputable source , but what i quoted i said that because nothing will be a easy online cop on AS weekend nothing... in store will be the easiest to get more than one of those 3 if thats your plan... counting on online for all three means you will be paying reseller prices for all three

Last edited:
Nobody knows for sure if they are being pushed back or not, stop acting like the world just blew up. They are coming out, and in a nice fashion so why not just be happy. Hell, the longer I wait after knowing they are releasing the sweeter it'll be when I have my own.

Nobody knows for sure if they are being pushed back or not, stop acting like the world just blew up. They are coming out, and in a nice fashion so why not just be happy. Hell, the longer I wait after knowing they are releasing the sweeter it'll be when I have my own.

That's just us being impatient fam. We waited 12 years, what's a few more weeks or months right?

I rather them push back those "Jokers" or Nike Air 3's to be honest >D

Oh well, hopefully we get some concrete information soon.

People will a have to pick their poison. I still think everyone trying to get these along with the other kicks will find a way to cop all of them. 

That's just us being impatient fam. We waited 12 years, what's a few more weeks or months right?

I rather them push back those "Jokers" or Nike Air 3's to be honest >D

Oh well, hopefully we get some concrete information soon.

I'm positive that the jokers are the ones that got pushed back if anything. Jokers are the 23rd of February.

We should be lucky these aren't the bred 1s, hypebeasts would be ALL over those and would be impossible to cop

We should be lucky these aren't the bred 1s, hypebeasts would be ALL over those and would be impossible to cop

I don't think the bred 1s are releasing, for awhile that is. Until we see the NA white Chicago's. the banneds were the "intro shoe" into the Nike air on the 1s, and it happened to be the breds. So I think that's all we get :frown: for now

Already thinking about what's dropping on BF 
sick.gif
 .. that's how it be tho 
laugh.gif

As long as the 28's are dropping, this will be equally as hard to get unless you're buying from a international site. The 28's will put a hurting on these retailers servers whether they're going for the 1's or not. The best thing for retailers to do would be to release them a few hours apart, but that's unlikely to happen.

$140 for Jordan 1's that are made of pleather and social security tax just increased? :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom