Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is weird how these preorder sites don't have these, but they have the Grape 5's

these will be very limited is my guess, which is what most were thinkin when these were announced

not looking good :smh:

i havent heard and anything about delayed just people randomly started saying that so im sticking with the 16th

its already feeling like these are not gonna be as easy as the chi 1s and knicks 1s

these will be very limited is my guess, which is what most were thinkin when these were announced

not looking good
mean.gif
That's all bad. This is the only pair I want for the year so far, and it seems like a lot of people skipped the 1's released a little while back for these. ***** gonna be tough.

if these are like the knicks they wont even be on ndc

already got a preorder in for 1 pair, good thing too since all the sites are raising prices

just need to get another pair on RD to skate in
pimp.gif

These aren't on any calendar for Feb, while the rest of what we expected are on there (joker 3s, squadron blue 13s etc)

I'm prepared to do a rsvp for Niketown Chicago & drive there to visit fam & pick up shoes lol

:wow: :wow: :wow:

DAMN MY MAN THAT'S QUITE A DRIVE BUT WHO AM I TO TALK, I DROVE 6 HOURS FROM CLEVELAND, OH TO CHICAGO TO GRAB THE BANNED 1'S. :lol:

its already feeling like these are not gonna be as easy as the chi 1s and knicks 1s

TAKE KNICKS AND MULTIPLY BY 3 MAYBE 4. THAT SHOULD PROBABLY PUT YOU AT ROYAL LEVEL.

Yes and no, like every release it all depends on where you from. Heck Knick 1s sat at my location for almost 3 days before I scooped the last 3 pairs for my homies, hoping these are the same
devil.gif

If these are limited like that... There's only gonna be one mom and pop around my way that's gets these... I'm a little concerned on what they will be charging considering they mark xi's up every year to $300

Not looking good indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom