Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry fellas, not trying to rub anything in but these were as easy a pickup as I said it would be.

If i happen to get 2 pair by some miracle ill only be needing one.. i did the pre order thing  but i'm still gonna try in the morning just in case.. so if get lucky and score online and my pre order comes through aswell i will be looking out for some one.. don't care how much these are gonna resell for they will be let go for what i got em for which was a decent price imo

Got one pair on lock from Thursday. Picking it up tomorrow.

I see you got a pair too.
pimp.gif

Easy cop. The anxiety was the worst part of this release
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

going out early tomorrow to try for a second.

not gonna play the interweb game this time around.

cause honestly 2 is enough i dont see these being in the rotation heavy.

Well there's gotta be pairs out there JFD just said look out for a restock on twitter/ fb

Last edited:
Might do some recon tonight. But it looks like on-line or bust for me. HOH King of Prussia is getting them on a First Come First serve basis but my schedule doesn't allow me to camp. If the paper was a little better and there wasn't a ton of releases down the pipe I might pay over retail. My time is to valuable to be standing around for sneakers at my age.

FYI. I would avoid sneakertrends, took a look and they copied osneakers template and even copied osneakers Facebook and twitter. Also their page is also called NSneaker, lol. They look shady.

I'm a little bit worried now after I got off the phone with the guys I made the pre-order off of.. 

So the sites that are confirmed to release these are Footaction, Eastbay, Jimmy Jazz and maybe Finish Line? Is there any other sites that I'm missing? 

since when is footaction getting them , and how will JJ do it , tweet a link or just find it yourself on the site . 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom