Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry fellas, not trying to rub anything in but these were as easy a pickup as I said it would be.

Clearly you are trying to rub it in. Anyone who says "these were an easy pickup" as if their own experience is indicative of all others is a moron, plain and simple. :nerd:

Sorry fellas, not trying to rub anything in but these were as easy a pickup as I said it would be.

Clearly you are trying to rub it in. Anyone who says "these were an easy pickup" as if their own experience is indicative of all others is a moron, plain and simple. :nerd:
Maybe he lives in Montana??? Wouldn't trade places though even if it meant every shoe was an easy cop..... :nerd:

When are you guys gonna realize that Foot Locker, Eastbay, and FootAction are all the exact same site? You guys keep posting them separately like they have their own stock. It's all the same.

This release is why I'm done with JB. After I cop the Royals, Grape 5s and Columbia 11s I'm out for good.

When are you guys gonna realize that Foot Locker, Eastbay, and FootAction are all the exact same site? You guys keep posting them separately like they have their own stock. It's all the same.
Been saying this for a while as well... I mean the sites look exactly the same to boot....

This release is why I'm done with JB. After I cop the Royals, Grape 5s and Columbia 11s I'm out for good.

That's what we all think. Nike has got us by our pockets and they won't let go. Good luck if you can stick to it though - all the power to you.

But each also do separate releases. Same layouts, same stock for a few things (it would go to the main store then be distributed to all the others so it's not exactly the same. That's how it works on all in stores purchases as well.)

They will be on eastbay but not FTL

When will you realize they aren't?

and Champs

Champs always gets shut out on better releases though. I don't get it either. Where I used to live Champs was THE store and one of the top Champs in the country. The last couple years though they've been getting burnt on anything remotely limited and don't even offer the same stuff on their website that the other three subsidiaries of FTL Inc. get.

And for the dude asking why those would all be mentioned? Isn't it obvious. Pick the site you feel gives you the best chance, or try from all 3 if you're tapping into the same inventory. Better chances. This isn't rocket science.

But each also do separate releases. Same layouts, same stock for a few things (it would go to the main store then be distributed to all the others so it's not exactly the same. That's how it works on all in stores purchases as well.)

They will be on eastbay but not FTL
Also often times i see different restocks pop up on all the sites. They do have a seperate thing going. They share the same structure. They may all pull from the same stock for a new release but that amount might be a little more than the average store.

I'm probably SOL,  local spots said shipment was supposed to come up until a week or 2 ago and online is just a feeding frenzy. No dice.

Damn was relying on FNL in the morning now I'm reading their tweets and they're saying it doesn't look like they are realeasing them. First, Nike Chicago screwing up the RSVP tweet which I'm sure was intentional now no FNL. 
mean.gif
 Good luck to all trying to cop.

The only thing that might benefit anyone hitting all those sites seperately is getting around the one per limit.

YES! Just got a call from my local sheikh that I won the raffle! I'm thinking people didn't know they were releasing it there cuz when I entered the raffle yesterday, I saw them put it in a clear box with only 1 other ticket in there. Btw, this spot had the Knicks when it released. Hope everyone gets theirs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom