Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
did FNL even get them instore , i called atleast 10 in my area and they were clueless . 

Maybe I'm reading in to FNL's tweet a bit too much, but at least they say "when" and not "if". Meaning they will get them eventually.
They did that a couple weeks ago with the year of the snake jordan pack but then changed it up and said they were going to release them ontime. Hope this is one of those times or it will really disrupt my chances of getting these elsewhere.

Can someone please send me the link for jimmyjazz please
with all due respect, why don't you do some homework, try to figure it out on your own? even just a little work on your own part. 

instead of the feeble, hat-in-hand begging post

Last edited:
The guy who said 10k was talking about Australia and people started saying 10k worldwide, misquoting him. On page 207.

That's not what was said. The other guy claimed Australia got 2,500 and that there are 10K worldwide. He didn't misquote anyone. Regardless, the 25K rumor is hard to believe unless Eastbay and FNL are getting 5K+ each

Last edited:
Damn it been trying to figure this link out but nothing! I'm sure its the damn color I'm getting wrong because everything else is identical to other Jordan 1s

Pretty much all gone-
2,500 pairs in Australia
10,000 world wide

^ This. Don't know if I believe it or not, but if there were supposedly 25K and Australia did get 10K, that means the U.S. got between 10-15K (less given Europe got some?)

Any way you cut it, this release is incredibly limited for no good reason.

Also, if there were 10K globally and the U.S. got half, it would make sense that Nike released 10% of the U.S. inventory in their own stores (less than 500).

and I thought JJ was bad before...here we go
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Australia gets significantly less pairs of everything, theres no way that the US has 15K. I swear these are not that ridicuously limited, but they still are "limited".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom