Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
who has actually copped from JJ before , if you have please post your speed test , just curious lol 

Australia gets significantly less pairs of everything, theres no way that the US has 15K. I swear these are not that ridicuously limited, but they still are "limited".
As a general rule yes- but for some strange reason they received around 1/4 global stock with these
They are at basically every footlocker here and none globally
Strange strange release

Damn it been trying to figure this link out but nothing! I'm sure its the damn color I'm getting wrong because everything else is identical to other Jordan 1s
I'm almost positive i got the link right after studying how they make their links for a while. I just dont think the site is created or live yet.

who has actually copped from JJ before , if you have please post your speed test , just curious lol 

Speed has nothing to do with it. The site will crash. It's who can check out in between the site going up and down after it first crashes. Hardly anyone will make it through checkout before it crashes initially. My experience is that you just want to make sure you get it in your cart before it goes down, as it will still be there and you'll have a chance to check out. It's more about having the link or knowing which page will contain the pair you want and getting it into your cart. Everyone will be salty about JJ having not used it much or ever, but it's not a site built for this kind of volume purchases and it will take a crap.

If anyone that is trying to figure out the link PM me. Ive got some links and maybe I'm not far from figuring it out 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Wow, FL is messin with us.. From their Facebook:
JORDAN RELEASE UPDATE: The Jordan Retro 3 "Joker", Jordan Retro 1 Royal Blue, Jordan AJ XX8 "Electric Green Camo" and Jordan AJ XX8 "Black/Electric Green" releases online tomorrow at 8am EST

^ This. Don't know if I believe it or not, but if there were supposedly 25K and Australia did get 10K, that means the U.S. got between 10-15K (less given Europe got some?)

Any way you cut it, this release is incredibly limited for no good reason.
That is what they said about the WCIIIs and everyone got theirs. Why would these be less than a commemorative shoe?

View media item 270162
anyone with friends or family in australia, get them to call around. i really doubt they're all gone everywhere.
Damn that photo :smokin

I need my two pairs

Same, been pulling back out all the old Jordan 1 links from JJ, and the color just don't seem consistent enough to formulate the new one. Someone PM me if you got a head up

That is what they said about the WCIIIs and everyone got theirs. Why would these be less than a commemorative shoe?

Because they don't make 1's in the quantities that they make any 3's. As has been mentioned in here, the 1 is for whatever reason not very popular amongst most sneakerheads (I know, that makes me scratch my head too). Admittedly the Chicago 1's weren't made in numbers you would expect for a colorway and the OG of OG's to get. There are still people looking for those. Why would Nike release 400 through RSVP across the nation and not sell any on their website? Nothing about how they've handled this release makes much sense.

As for the 88 vs these, it makes plenty of sense why they'd sell more of a $200 shoe that cost maybe $4 to make rather than $3 for this one. The profit margin is higher and there was a lot of reason to use it as a lead-in to their ASG marketing and MJ birthday hype. For whatever reason the decision makers at Nike have not properly estimated demand on some of these colorways that have sat in the past. Olives and these seem to be shaping up simliarly. Olives supposedly only got around 10K too, and there's still plenty of us who would be scooping those up if we could.

FNL update on Twitter. Now it's back. Man they're somethin else.
UPDATE: We WILL have the Royal Blue AJ 1 Retro High OG tomorrow morning. We will drop at 8am ET. Sorry for the confusion!

Last edited:
@FinishLine: UPDATE: We WILL have the Royal Blue AJ 1 Retro High OG tomorrow morning. We will drop at 8am ET. Sorry for the confusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom