Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
salty af sneakerrsvp didnt come through 
mean.gif
 its good a local spot is getting them i just gotta get there early

I'm very iffy about this rsvp from sneakerrsvp. anybody ever successfully picked up their shoes after reserving through them?

A few things here:

1. Nike can't drop 10, 15 or 25K pairs of a shoe like this. It's an OG colorway and you wan't to make it super limited and not even release it in numbers thru your own channels? Weak sauce. There was no reason for them to produce so few pairs.

2. RSVP is over on limited releases. Not even worth trying for. Too many people have caught onto the programs and are paying these losers to get them pairs. When will they get their heads out of their butts and tweet the hashtag or NDC link in an image?

3. Companies like FTL need to take away control of releases from individual places. My HoH doing a 6 PM FCFS ticket giveaway only for the mall security to curtail it at 3 cause they had chaos going on in their mall is ridiculous. And if you are going to let your individual stores dictate policy, give them their own social media to spread the message and be held accountable for it.

3. You guys can't get butthurt over a third tier site with 100 pairs not working out. JJ's site isn't designed to handle this kind of traffic. Probably FNL and Eastbay will be a wreck too, but at least they have the resources to make it better.

Just came back home, missed JJ, oh well, it seems pretty crazy, and I probably couldn't get thru anyway. Let see how tomorrow morning goes, prepare for the worst.

View media item 270471
from Jimmy Jazz, u really had to just just keep refreshing and trying to add to cart.

The link somebody posted awhile back was correct, if u kept refreshing the shoes popped up (for me) at like 11:58

Last edited:
Wow this thread jumped 20+ pages since I posted at 4:45 this afternoon. Thirst is DEF real.

Quit this talk. When places like JJ have 100 pairs, when Nike only sells 400 pairs through their own retail channels, the collective cup could have a drop of water in it or a glass full. Doesn't matter. The average spot was getting one FSR if they were lucky. 6-8 pairs at smaller spots was the norm. The people who want these so badly are still this hardcore group here. The majority of the world isn't even up on this release.

Last edited:
so whats the update on this who's selling any1 wanna share a link

PAGE 213 HAS ALL THE INFO FOR ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ANY SITE RELEASING

FROM NOW ON WHEN SOMEONE ASK FOR A LINK OR SITES SELLING THESE OR TIME JUST TELL EM PAGE 213

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom