Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to lie this was definitely one of my hardest cops on JJ...the hype is real smh whewww

i got mines four pairs every size holla at me and my avatar
PM me.. i got to have these!  
smokin.gif

does jj ever have issues with over selling and then cancelling orders even with a confirmation email? sorry, im a newb

I was planning on heading to a kinda local spot in the morning that I know is getting them. But it's about 45 minutes away. Some people were telling me tonight that my local FNL is getting them. Anybody else heard of FNL getting them in store? I called them on Monday and they said they weren't getting them, but I know someone who said they called them today and they said they were. If they are I would rather just go there because its closer, but I'm not sure i trust FNL lol

Giving in. Paying 220 tomorrow at a HoH for my size from someone who couldn't get their size. I need these in my life 

Resellers love people like you .
Ive never payed reseller price on any release. This release seems crazy so If I strike out in the morning online ill pay 220 for this pair all things considered and I'm fine with it.

I pay 220 60-70 over retail tax included, or I don't get them at all. Thanks for your input tho. 

JJ released already? I didn't expect them to release at 12 since they said 12-8 anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom