Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, FNL is messing with my emotions. 
mean.gif

I bet a bunch of East Coasters probably aren't going to find out about FNL's tweet until it's too late.

I see you're from SF. As far as i know UNDFTD is the only fcfs spot in the city. I drove by around 6ish and saw about 5 people camped outside on Hayes. UNDFTD said they had very few pairs.
damn people been camping out since 6 
mean.gif
 i thought i was gonna be able to go a couple hours early and be first in line
laugh.gif

why in the world would FNL decide that THIS release would be the one to start accepting phone orders again :x

Thanks for the pic. Saved me a drive by to check it out. I guess I'll have to wait for these to release again in 12 years.

STA pairs so limited that they told my boy "even if you were #1 in line, there's still no guarantee you will get your pair" smh

why in the world would FNL decide that THIS release would be the one to start accepting phone orders again
sick.gif
Because of the ******** of other releases that are happening on the same day, (not to mention probable restocks)

Anyone know ith the leather quality will be like either the Knicks colorway or Bulls...Knicks version seemed like it had much better leather

Anyone know ith the leather quality will be like either the Knicks colorway or Bulls...Knicks version seemed like it had much better leather

Comparable to the Knicks quality--pages back a guy showed his Knicks creasing after 1 wear (no force fields).

Some other dude also showed a pair of his royals which were also easily creased.

Doesn't matter much though... all 1's will crease similarly in the end.

Last edited:
there is no rhyme or reason to fnl honestly. the people who handle their twitter account only knew they were releasing them a few hours ago lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom