Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no back door link anymore. It was just a link that, by using the IP address rather than the web address, you would get to skip the SPA screen. They really fixed it this time. When you click the "back door" link of course the site will appear, look up in then URL window and it will say finishline.com instead of the IP numbers. Which means when you click that link it will take you to the Spa page located on finishline.com, where they are using that page to limit customer orders.

It's over.

just scooped up a 3rd pair of Nike.com AU. only wanted 2 of these but after getting them in hand today, it was only necessary and who knows if JB can pull of another retro like this again 8)

My story: I ended up bringing 3 friends with me on Wednesday this week to House of Hoops, Shiekh, and Shoe Palace to enter the raffle for my size. I was able to get 12 entries total thanks to my boys who offered to help me out. I ended up striking out on the NTSF twitter RSVP and was pretty bitter about that seeing as I sent my response within 5 seconds. As many of bigger shoe size cats know its damn near impossible to secure a size 13-14 in any limited Jordan release. Fast forward to today at 7:30pm and not one call from any of the stores confirming..I'd be lying if I said I wasn't frustrated. I was saying to myself how could I put in all this effort to secure one pair of shoes and still come up short. I come to realization jthat I can't be doing this **** anymore. Wasted hours trying to secure multiple raffle tickets and different locations only for a slim shot in hell...camping by the computer just to get a chance at a pair is just a complete waste of my time. My 2001 one pair are beat and I really wanted these because these are my favorite 1's of all time. Anyways I start to get down thinking of all the effort I put in and all the wasted time...and made the decision that I just can't do it anymore
mean.gif
..I need to find a stress free to secure my kicks from here on out. I ended up receiving a call from my local Shoe Palace at around 7:45 and to tell you the truth I was more relieved than I was happy and that bummed me out. I wouldve hated for all that effort to be in vein. Anyways I'll be picking up my pair tomorrow morning, but after today I'm done with the whole twitter RSVP computer campout BS..I'd much rather pay another guy a few bucks to secure me pair via a sniper program or in store or something..anything besides this. I'm 31 and I'm getting too damn old for this **** ..all this extra effort just for a chance to get a pair is for the birds. Id rather have my pair secured without having to worry and just pay a little extra. I wish everyone the best of luck tonight and tomorrow getting their pair. I'm out.
good story

Well maybe you should get unrepped and sit down because clearly Jimmy Jazz had them and NDC will as well.

Mad quick to make someone look foolish when you look foolish yourself.

Anyway...smh I'm mad I missed out on JJ didn't realize they had gs sizes since they didn't have the Knicks 1s.

Hopefully I'm successful with NDC in the morning.

HUSH UP

If anyone has a link it would be greatly appreciated. I can return the favor with 1 to the joker 1 or 3 or one of the 28s.

Only one at my spot at the moment(No intentions of leaving and coming back)...the Barkleys made everyone drive over to the next state to camp at HOH.

My story: I ended up bringing 3 friends with me on Wednesday this week to House of Hoops, Shiekh, and Shoe Palace to enter the raffle for my size. I was able to get 12 entries total thanks to my boys who offered to help me out. I ended up striking out on the NTSF twitter RSVP and was pretty bitter about that seeing as I sent my response within 5 seconds. As many of bigger shoe size cats know its damn near impossible to secure a size 13-14 in any limited Jordan release. Fast forward to today at 7:30pm and not one call from any of the stores confirming..I'd be lying if I said I wasn't frustrated. I was saying to myself how could I put in all this effort to secure one pair of shoes and still come up short. I come to realization jthat I can't be doing this **** anymore. Wasted hours trying to secure multiple raffle tickets and different locations only for a slim shot in hell...camping by the computer just to get a chance at a pair is just a complete waste of my time. My 2001 one pair are beat and I really wanted these because these are my favorite 1's of all time. Anyways I start to get down thinking of all the effort I put in and all the wasted time...and made the decision that I just can't do it anymore
mean.gif
..I need to find a stress free to secure my kicks from here on out. I ended up receiving a call from my local Shoe Palace at around 7:45 and to tell you the truth I was more relieved than I was happy and that bummed me out. I wouldve hated for all that effort to be in vein. Anyways I'll be picking up my pair tomorrow morning, but after today I'm done with the whole twitter RSVP computer campout BS..I'd much rather pay another guy a few bucks to secure me pair via a sniper program or in store or something..anything besides this. I'm 31 and I'm getting too damn old for this **** ..all this extra effort just for a chance to get a pair is for the birds. Id rather have my pair secured without having to worry and just pay a little extra. I wish everyone the best of luck tonight and tomorrow getting their pair. I'm out.
congrats man. I hear you, this game is straight up **** now. Impossible to cop a pair of shoes you love. Way too many people are "sneakerheads' now, its not fun anymore. RSVPS, Campouts, twitter bs is all a waste of time and life. and product quality is going straight down hill. In the end Nike and JB are losing their true customers and settling for people with $. Its a shame. No loyalty at all, all greediness. Atleast the real people are smart enough to realize this and move on and drop off this stupid bs to the new people who have no clue about the history of these sneakers and what they really mean. Rip. Way too much competition now and less pairs.

There is no back door link anymore. It was just a link that, by using the IP address rather than the web address, you would get to skip the SPA screen. They really fixed it this time. When you click the "back door" link of course the site will appear, look up in then URL window and it will say finishline.com instead of the IP numbers. Which means when you click that link it will take you to the Spa page located on finishline.com, where they are using that page to limit customer orders.

It's over.

The link is so that you can beat people to the page and get your order in before the website gets flooded. There's a small window but its there. Of course the spa page pops up when there's crazy amounts of people there. It's always done that.

Whew so relieved, got the winning raffle call around 8:00pm from my local HOH. Good luck to everyone out there!

mean.gif
I'm with you 100% on this. It's just not that serious, and if it was for a shoe i truly loved I'd pay a few extra bucks to save all that time and hassle. My time is worth more than that.

The link is so that you can beat people to the page and get your order in before the website gets flooded. There's a small window but its there. Of course the spa page pops up when there's crazy amounts of people there. It's always done that.

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. That link was created by pinging FNL's site to get their IP address so that you could enter and no flash would appear. If you actually used it you would have noticed that the add to cart button and others weren't visible. What you said is absolutely ridiculous. Go to the Wc3 thread where it began. Not the restock thread where you got a link for something that we all already had saved (Breds and Concords), and if you look where www.finishline.com should be there will be 62.128.13 or some numbers like that. If you click on the saved link that part changes back to www.finishline.com rather than loading the page that will not allow the SPA page to load and stop you. LOL wow, a link for making small windows for each user of it.....I've heard it all

Last edited:
Lol grapeape, you schooled me. Looks like all I have is a link to get to the page before the official links are sent out at 8am eastern time. All I gotta say is as soon as they update, my refresh will stop and I'll be outta there before the official links go up : ) and I beat all the traffic

Last edited:
Thankfully second pair secured from FL UK. Much easier than NDC UK midnight. Logged on to FL UK this morning, FSR there, checked out and confirmation email all within 5 minutes. How it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom