Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
indifferent.gif
 That crease on only one shoe

pimp.gif
 The overall look of the shoe

shoes crease, end of story, just wear em and stuff them to original specs when you put them away simple

^^sneaker shields ( wearable shoe trees) work perfect ..only negative is they are sort of uncomfortable after hrs of wear

Homey wore the crap outta em just so ppl think he had em for awhile, when he only did for a few days. Ain't no way they crease that easy. My Knicks were worn to the ground and still minimal creases.

Homey wore the crap outta em just so ppl think he had em for awhile, when he only did for a few days. Ain't no way they crease that easy. My Knicks were worn to the ground and still minimal creases.

Look at this, I swear the things I read on here.....digusting. :smh:

Wow, my military 4's creased like that on first wear. Looks like I'm going 0.5 size down.

then look at his last statement.. joints just came out how you rock em to the ground ALREADY :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
I had those in my old retro 3s, and they eventually cracked the heel. Not sure how these royals will do, but just a warning.

these will most likely be matched quality of the Knicks 1's, so keen. hoping for multiples of this gem

then look at his last statement.. joints just came out how you rock em to the ground ALREADY :lol: :rofl:

Probably wore them to work, gym/ball, and to sleep everyday since Jan 5th :lol:

Ball, gym, running.

They shoes baby bubba. They aren't Picasso art, sorry I dnt worship em lk the nxt guy.

Last edited:
Ball, gym, running.

They shoes baby bubba. They aren't Picasso art, sorry I dnt worship em lk the nxt guy.

This always gets me.. if you don't like shoes anywhere near as much as most of the people on here, why did you show enough interest to join the site and post on it 266 times? :rolleyes

The "cool guy, I don't care" role is a bit overused on NT now. :stoneface:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom