Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its crazy how the old heads wanted and waited for this pair all these years.
All these 2012 members / new generation sneakerheads are copping over them instead.

It's a like you've been working in a company for years and you see this newcommer get promoted instead of you.
It hurts.

whether you coped or not, you have to admit this wasnt "easy" . no one got any pairs and nike didnt even sell them to men, theres nothing easy about that. You may think the guy is being salty but honestly, he has a point.

I didn't cop online though, I went in stores. I understand this release was difficult for some, but I was able to walk in and walk out. My definition of easy.

Why can't we be happy for those that did get theirs and help those who didn't find them instead of bickering about whether someone had a good time at the release or a bad one?

A guy on my Local CL has a size run of 10-11. For 600 dollars...!? I text him and asked him was he serious. He says "They're the Galaxy Foams of this year in terms of being limited..." HUGE Stale face... Haha.!. So, I offer him 280, and he says that I'M crazy!!! Haha...! Good luck selling a pair of 1's for a half a thousand dollars.!!.

Dude on twitter tried to sell me a pair for 235. Def got the game ****** up

thats a good deal considering the circumstances.

Lets see how many flood ebay by mid afternoon. There's usually a ton by now, but so far, I've seen 3 new listings for my size. There's usually a couple of pages by now. Says all you need to know about supply.

Even though I got my size, the **** was far from easy. NDC didn't sell them to men. East bay and Finishline selling out in seconds. My jimmy Jazz only got 24 pairs and after the first 3 guys, you couldn't get a size 9. **** I grabbed the last 11 and I was number 6 on line. Whether you scored or not, this was an insane weekend for sneakers. The all star pack, the area 72 pack. Every store getting less than 20 pairs of anything with 50-60 people lining up. Nothing easy about anything this weekend.

Didn't win the raffle, and couldn't cop online this morning.

And the prices at the moment for 9.5s on ebay are looking :x

:nerd:

I struck out on a raffle, end yesterday, jimmy jazz last night and FL/EB this morning. For size 8.5

Gave in and Paid a reseller 220 for these. The quality is good. All things considered it was worth it. I know resell price will be higher. I am happy. Good luck to everyone searching. 

My search continues for Banned 1s ima drop half a rack on them easy. 

Then he just said "These aren't retro ones, they OG. Even Nike's RSVP calls them OG." Lmao...! Haha!!!! Yeah, this fool won't be getting my business.

whether you coped or not, you have to admit this wasnt "easy" . no one got any pairs and nike didnt even sell them to men, theres nothing easy about that. You may think the guy is being salty but honestly, he has a point.

I didn't cop online though, I went in stores. I understand this release was difficult for some, but I was able to walk in and walk out. My definition of easy.

Why can't we be happy for those that did get theirs and help those who didn't find them instead of bickering about whether someone had a good time at the release or a bad one?

when i said no one got nay pairs i was talking brick and mortar stores specifically, nobody got this release and it wasnt easy, connects fell through, sizes not being avialible, less than FSR's at most joints, its true we shouldnt be bickering about whats easy or whats not, but lets tell it how it is. It was a hard cop, and if you copped easily instore with no connect it was luck. I wish more people would say lucky cop instead of easy cop all the time.

Last edited:
no luck online...

went to my local spot and they said they only had GS size but 10 mins later 3 people walked in and out with multiple pairs :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom