Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the quality is way better then the retro 1s. The royals don't have a leather tongue. The interior is more softer and the leather is butter soft. I literally tried them on and the sides got wrinkles.. Rocking these on my birthday...

Yeah there isn't a size 13 to be had for a reasonable price. After I find a pair of these and snatch up the Grape 5s, I'm done with JB for good. Only so many times you can pull this stunt with a loyal customer.

i need an 11 NT , guess imma pay resale 
mean.gif

I slept a little to hard on Pittsburgh :smh: ...I've been able to cop everything out here way easier than where im from (NYC)...got just a little too complacent. Got to the line 2 hours before the store opened and was like 18th in line...store had 11 pairs of Royals, 7 Barkleys and 15 Joker 3s...just ended up coppin Jokers (which are terrible) just cuz i refused to leave with nothing lol. Royals will still be copped though

Nah but we got there at the same time.. I'm not mad just tight cause that's just greedy he had a 9, 10 and 11.

I think i just locked a deal down for a trade of my pair of 2013 fire red V's and 50 dollars.... not too bad of a deal since i only paid like $120 for my fire reds

Last edited:
NT Chicago held it down for me.

S/o to the beautiful women working there this morning for this release.

Last edited:
I was able to pick up my pair luckily. A couple stores had em in my area there was about 12-13 pairs and another few stores had only 6-8 pairs lol smh. Much more limited in production than I thought. I usually can call around and pick up extra pairs, not for these they were gone quick but I'm glad these drop the same day as all the other shoes, especially those Barkleys, because of that it helped a lot in terms of me getting these while everyone else was focused on those. Quality wise i'm impressed with the soft leather and padding inside, very different feel than the chicago 1s.

I slept a little to hard on Pittsburgh :smh: ...I've been able to cop everything out here way easier than where im from (NYC)...got just a little too complacent. Got to the line 2 hours before the store opened and was like 18th in line...store had 11 pairs of Royals, 7 Barkleys and 15 Joker 3s...just ended up coppin Jokers (which are terrible) just cuz i refused to leave with nothing lol. Royals will still be copped though
Same. U hit up Villa? I got in line half hour before open, yeah i know, n by time i got up 1 size 15 left. Ffffruuuggggg

Had to settle for slightly bigger size than what I wear but I was able to cop luckily they said they only got 12 pairs if anyone is willing to trade their sz 8 for a sz 8.5 hmu

what exactly is the point of posting 'easiest cop ever' in a forum where a lot of people are sad cause they missed out?nt brotherhood ftw... :smh: :smh: :smh:

villa in buffalo says they open at 10....get there at 9 and people are walking out with them already....shady scumbags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom