Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
you people complain about creases too much.  Wear them, they will crease, end of story. Keep it moving, plus in my eyes 1s look 10x better worn

QFT. I agree. Ones are supposed to look like that IMO. Makes em look authentic and classic. That being said my 2013 white/red/black 1s are still DS. :tongue: The beating will start soon though.

gonna be salty come the 16th, my brother wants these bad as do i.

why this crap gotta be so damn hard? SMH

to give you guys a good perspective of the shoe game, Kamikaze 2s just sold out in 2 minutes on JJ.....we are screwed on these, these will be impossible cops

to give you guys a good perspective of the shoe game, Kamikaze 2s just sold out in 2 minutes on JJ.....we are screwed on these, these will be impossible cops
I bet y'all some of the guys who copped 'em don't know who Shawn Kemp is. :smh:

I dont take JJ serious, but these still won't be an easy cop...theres still some knicks sitting in my area though

nvm 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

still remember watching him compete in the slam dunk competition...my nickname is DEE so you can guess who i was routing for, but those two put on a show!...just had to have reebok pumps after the contest...willing to bet some of those who copped didnt know seattle had a nba team :smh:

back on topic: has it been confirmed yet with these recent pics what the tongue material is?

Last edited:

still remember watching him compete in the slam dunk competition...my nickname is DEE so you can guess who i was routing for, but those two put on a show!...just had to have reebok pumps after the contest...willing to bet some of those who copped didnt know seattle had a nba team :smh:
The Sonics were my team when I was a kid.Him,Payton,and Schrempf were killing it back then

The Sonics were my team when I was a kid.Him,Payton,and Schrempf were killing it back then

awwwwww good ol' detlef (sp?) and that haircut! i remember the days when collecting cards was the thing to do and schrempf and nate macmillan had the funniest game faces...sorry about that finals loss at the hands of my bulls, but to say bulls were on fire that year is the ultimate understatement :nthat:

^^ im sure the normal sites online, NDC, Eastbay and affiliates, FNL...in store may b different

This is the only release this year in which I'm willing to pay second hand retail if I fail to cop :nerd:

Yup, I've done this only 4 times in my life, these would be #5 if needed

And for those asking about the laces: if you look at the pic of Marsha Ambrous(whatever) pair(the pic with 1 Knick shoe & 1 black/royal shoe laying on the box) you can see the blue lace bag in the pic attached to the black/royal pair. I've been thinking these would get the 2 lace treatment since then.

Unfortunately the pic was deleted from my phone so I can't post it, the pic was posted in here late December though

This is the only release this year in which I'm willing to pay second hand retail if I fail to cop :nerd:

Yup, I've done this only 4 times in my life, these would be #5 if needed

And for those asking about the laces: if you look at the pic of Marsha Ambrous(whatever) pair(the pic with 1 Knick shoe & 1 black/royal shoe laying on the box) you can see the blue lace bag in the pic attached to the black/royal pair. I've been thinking these would get the 2 lace treatment since then.

Unfortunately the pic was deleted from my phone so I can't post it, the pic was posted in here late December though
View media item 171004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom