Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure this is a lie because he said he sold the joker 3s for 400 on the xx8 thread. Same post different name.

I guess he just wanted to make a point though :lol:

It's not a lie XX8's for $400, why would I bother to lie?

I make good money but my rule is to use resale money if I wanna pay resale prices for a shoe I can't get

Once these sold out this morning online I knew it'd be easy pickings when they were sitting at HOH

I'm sorry I doubted you :lol:

It isn't a game, it's people buying shoes.

And what does join date have to do with age again? Some people don't seem to realize that a join date means nothing but the date you joined. It doesn't make me 11 years old. There are 40 year old dudes just now making an account and they get flamed for having a 1/13 join date. Or people who joined when I did, "oh you joined in 2012 you're a hypebeast reseller!"

No, I'm not. And you can't speak for anyone else. Reevaluate yourselves please. A 2005/2006 join date doesn't make you god. It makes you a person who has been on an INTERNET FORUM longer than a few people.

Yes, I'm rustled.
what i mean is that before it was just easy to buy shoes and u didnt have to worry about resellers and everything being so limited, now everyone will try to make a buck out of every release, when there r people out there that actually want the shoes to wear them, like me. i havent been buying shoes for long but i notice that every year the hype goes up for shoes that maybe 5 years ago would be sitting on outlet shelves.

^^^ JB know 1's usually don't sell. But hype anything in this new "sneaker game" and it's a wrap. I feel for those that REALLY wanted these cause outta nowhere everything is everybodys grails now.

10,000 pairs will make the masses lusty

So because multiple people want to buy the same shoe, it is a game?

Explain to me in detail what makes buying shoes a game, rather than just buying shoes.

Because a limited shoe and a normal shoe are the same exact thing. Except that one is made in a higher quantity
Seriously do you argue to be funny?

I can imagine someone saying "I'm trying to step my career game up"
your reply: Explain to me how a career is a game.... :stoneface:

Thirst is real lol
man-pass-me-those-nachos-im-really-thirsty-thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Did you miss out fam? You told me you had a spot.
laugh.gif

I was gonna put all my trust in you
frown.gif
yea i missed out :/ been in this thread and the old thread since day 1 and this is the only release I want this year so it sucks. My spot got only gs sizes so i struck out, tried everything online nothing

Damn fam^ a guy came to my spot from the mall you were at looking for the ray gun barkleys. They turned him around after he was in line for hours cause they didn't have them. That's the mall you were at right?

So because multiple people want to buy the same shoe, it is a game?

Explain to me in detail what makes buying shoes a game, rather than just buying shoes.

Because a limited shoe and a normal shoe are the same exact thing. Except that one is made in a higher quantity
Seriously do you argue to be funny?

I can imagine someone saying "I'm trying to step my career game up"
your reply: Explain to me how a career is a game.... :stoneface:

Not exactly, I just don't agree with the term "Shoe Game"

Not attempting to be funny. I'm just not a monotonous person.

I think snagging your pair of hyped up kicks now is just a problem on launch weekend. If shoes are favs of all time, grails, ect chill a lil bit and you will get you pairs. Even if you do resellers  the prices havent been astronomical from what I have seen so far. Wanted my pair today but didnt feel like the drive this morn and am never camping out for nuthing. End of day if you pay extra 100-150 for a kick you love so be it or move on to next release. I would love for the good old days of sneaker buying but times changed. Congrates to all who snagged at retail they look sick.

Struck out on rsvp, my condition makes staying out in the cold pretty hazardous to my health, online at 7 am, online at 2, and OSLife. Now I am trying to grab a pair from a reseller and he aint responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom