Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya we had all that in the blk/red XI thread, we had our prior experience overseas and the limits, etc....  But none of it applied.  Even when sites did not declare tax or shipping, some were hit with fees.  Some people bought 2-4 pairs for total of $270 to $1,080 and slipped through.  Unfortunately there were no set limits on what ended up actually getting hit with customs fees.  Pretty much pages ~850-950 are discussing this most of the time, with members posting their different totals and random customs fees when their shipment came in.
Well the law is the law.  I can see people slipping through the cracks and not paying who should have.  But I doubt people paid who shouldn't have.  Most, if not all of the XIs would have been above the $200 limit anyway since retail is higher in Europe.  I'd argue it if they tried to charge me knowing I was under the limit.  Regardless, I'm not reading 60 pages of an old thread after all of the reading I've done today.  10% would not be a deal breaker anyway.

lol hung out with one of my homies who's been wearing his pair all day , toe box ****** up 

i think i got two confirmations instead of one... one of them happen to be 3 minutes earlier than the other even though i only ordered one...

Anyone know why Eastbay's orders were backordered? 

Makes me feel that there is a small restock coming if it really is because of shipments being delayed cuz of Chinese New Year

i did email them directly after i didnt get a confirmation email. they replied and said they got me. hopefully it works out.

i see you havent bought gucci or knicks ones HYPEBEAST WE KNOW BOUT YA

I actually didn't buy those 2 because I didn't like them and unlike the Hype beast i actually buy what I like . I completely understand if you weren't able to get a pair for whatever reason because it was a difficult release . I can only wish you the best of luck if you are on the hunt for pair

- peace

Good answer...kept it classy lol

i see you havent bought gucci or knicks ones HYPEBEAST WE KNOW BOUT YA
um watch your mouth. thats terx. he def aint a hypebeast

Arent you on KTT....:nerd:

Damn by the time I figured out how to translate the page my size disappeared out of my cart. Thanks for the link tho.

Congrats to those who got these, and I feel for those that didn't. These were ridiculously hard to get.
A lot of my hard work paid off and I was fortunate enough to score 2 pairs locally. I hope you guys come up with yours eventually.
I hope more people stay away from resellers.  I sometimes try to double up on big releases or get some from restocks,
in hopes of trading for something I missed out on. At least this method keeps it within the culture/love for sneakers, and not $$$$.
Anyway, I hope you guys get your pairs.

I don't like to match my outfit too much, but when I saw this shirt I just had to get it.

Last edited:
Anyone know why Eastbay's orders were backordered? 

Makes me feel that there is a small restock coming if it really is because of shipments being delayed cuz of Chinese New Year

Basically selling shoes they don't have. They expect a late shipment from JB. Hopefully JB send them what they expect and then some.

Congrats to those who got these, and I feel for those that didn't. These were ridiculously hard to get.
A lot of my hard work paid off and I was fortunate enough to score 2 pairs locally. I hope you guys come up with yours eventually.
I hope more people stay away from resellers.  I sometimes try to double up on big releases or get some from restocks,
in hopes of trading for something I missed out on. At least this method keeps it within the culture/love for sneakers, and not $$$$.
Anyway, I hope you guys get your pairs.

I don't like to match my outfit too much, but when I saw this shirt I just had to get it.
Woah, I need this shirt in my life.  More than the 1's even.

Edit - nvm found the store.  Got myself a DJ Shadow shirt too.

Last edited:
lol hung out with one of my homies who's been wearing his pair all day , toe box ****** up 

yeaa my boy at work sent me a pic of him wearing his last week for the first time. it wasnt even noon and the right toe box was ****** up

Anybody know if these were released in China and info about the release there? I have connects and MAY be able to help ONLY someone who hooks me up with this info. Sorry but i dont want to go through the hassle of having multiple pairs being shipped here and shipping them myself.

Last edited:
Someone put up an ad for a size 10 (my size)...for...wait for it.....$500

:rofl:

Should I rustle his jimmies?

regarding that italian site i got the initial confirmation email before i paid and a paypal receipt after. was there another email sent after you guys completed payment?

I can't find it now, but is it 2/22 that Eastbay expects their orders to go out? I'm in no rush but it would be nice to know when I can expect to see charges.

They got these MC Hammer joints for those who copped the shoes. These would go well with them

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
some cat showed up in sweats like this at the local spot this morning, some cats were jocking but i dont see the appeal. i dont wear sweats period, im in LA bball shorts all day. apparently its a designer named zara/zaro??? i think bieber rocks these real hard

I have my friend from London going to check out Nike town and foot patrol across the pond. She said shed let me know tomorrow if they're still in stock. I wonder how quick they sold over there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom