Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i cant get these for less than 230 rather just cop 2009 bred 1's from somewhere else .

i got the chi 1's but rather have these though . 

LOL. Copped on RD from Nike Chicago. I posted a pic right after I copped. Are you upset because we don't like the quality of these? 

edit: For the record I didn't say the quality sucks but I don't think these are worth $250+. To each their own I'm just giving my 2 cents.
nah not mad thats your opinion. I personally think these where excellent but we will see how the toe box goes after some wears. But at the end of the day every jordan release in the past 5 years has been ****** quality (few exceptions like banned 1s). Heck even look at the upcoming coveted grape 5s and how bad that leather looks on them. White cement 4s where a total disgrace. Nike and JB are clowning us all with these "new advanced materials" and  camoflauging the raised prices with a million different colorways. 

Just a question and a little fun debate for you all. Before they even mentioned royals coming out, Would you rather have had Bred 1s instead?

I would probably go with the Bred 1s.

I'd rather have Royals. Favorite pair of 1's hands down. Always wanted a pair. Can't say that about black/reds

Effing HEATED I missed this release. Called Finish Line a few days ago, and some idiot answered and said that they'd have the Royal 1s on release day. So, at 6am, I focused my energy on copping the Barkleys, since I figured I'd be able to get the Royals at my local spot. Ended up grabbing the Barkleys (2 pair, counting my girl, who did me the solid by waking up that early to try to score in case I was unsuccessful), and afterwards, I went for the Joker 3s, which I ended up getting. Left home at about 6:30 and got to Finish Line about 10 mins later. I was about 20th in line, and with most cats being there for the Joker 3s, I was good to go. ...UNTIL the manager came out to inform us that they would NOT be having the Royal 1s after all. What pissed me off the most about it is if I knew that, I woulda definitely focused on the Royals off the jump online. Eff the Joker 3s! I'd even rather have the Royals over the Barkleys, easily! With HOH being the ONLY spot to have them in Denver (probably the whole CO), I couldn't even count on the resellers posting on CL, since most people were actually copping for themselves. Overall, I'm extremely pissed, and now know to never just trust one employee again. Truthfully, it was my fault for not doing my due-diligence. I shoulda contacted HOH and entered the raffle, and focused on the online release. Oh well, another lesson learned. Knowledge is priceless. ...No, no it isn't. I'd pay $250 for some knowledge in the form of Royal 1s in a size 11, if anyone has that information for sale.

take it easy xm 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Waiting on a hook with my 3 pairs of Royals. I'm dropping loubie money, but I don't care. These are grail status for me.

Banned a make me dance.

Eastbay and footaction both have these on back order. They will be coming in on the 22nd. That's when they will ship as well.
Hopefully you're right because that back order email scared the heebie jeebies out of me. Keeping my fingers crossed

hahahha that's why most of the OG collectors doesn't post anymore since all this YOUNG dudes that just started collecting thinks they know...

Dudes saying quality was excellent. Come on son. That kind of statement is all you need to know about someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom