Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think anyone would trade these and 88 3's for DB 9s? lol I've been seeing a lot of people ask for the chuckposites or 88 3's so Im wondering 
nerd.gif

You mean like this?
View media item 273829
I like my shoes tight becauseI do not like when they move when I walk in em. So I just buy a half size down and loosen the strings. When they are tight there is no need to lace em. I just knot the end like they commonly do in the factory lace

in b4 comment on my jeans.
I like them that's all that matters
"Jeans"?! I thought you were wearing sweats! :lol:

Last edited:
guys, that wasn't an invite.

luckily i aint the only foreigner on this site. i'll be replying to your pms, but sorry i'm maxed out with this release (except those i've already spoken to, you know who you are).

Do you guys think anyone would trade these and 88 3's for DB 9s? lol I've been seeing a lot of people ask for the chuckposites or 88 3's so Im wondering 
nerd.gif
I noticed you are in Chicago. I think someone might. One of your best bets is to join this sneaker group on fb.
Watch out though, the average age of this group is 16 or 17. But you can ask for local meetups.
I am not a fan of the 9s so I would do it easily.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/kreamin/442479922492990/?notif_t=group_comment_reply

I think the lurkers may even buy those at 300. They love when we post links :lol:

exactly :lol: good lookin out though

and you should just tell people to PM if you if you got a link that way less lurkers will get it

Last edited:
I noticed you are in Chicago. I think someone might. One of your best bets is to join this sneaker group on fb.
Watch out though, the average age of this group is 16 or 17. But you can ask for local meetups.
I am not a fan of the 9s so I would do it easily.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/kreamin/442479922492990/?notif_t=group_comment_reply
Haha I'm already in this group and haven't tried mainly because I never have success in there. Hopefully someone will bite the bait lol

nerd.gif

I traded my DB IX for DS Concords and CG IX last week (Size 11). You'll be hard pressed to get a shoe that's going for 300 and another that's going for 300-350 for your DB IX at this point. I think Either one of those plus another GR would be a fair deal, but the DB's have dropped off a bit. I'd hang onto them until next winter if you really want to maximize a trade for 2 $300 pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom