Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
message a buyer on ebay before bid gets to high.
Haha can't even do that all of the size 9's are already at $300
tired.gif

should've bit the bullet and payed the 25

cant do it bro just on principle alone. I remeber when these dropped for $100 back in 01. I think 140 is too much for 1s. but 250 is the absolute most id pay for these, if not ill live

ive never bid on ebay before if i wait till the last like hour to bid is that a good idea? im trying to win a watch lol

Either these were super limited like the banneds or there's just a massive influx of new users, but it seems like hellova alot of people didn't get there pairs. I lost hope on finding my bro a pair since we wear the most fought sizes 9-9.5

Alot of new accounts being made today...:rolleyes

And the hunt continues for a 10-10.5. Any NTers run into these sizes for retail PM or cop and I'll paypal you :D

man sick by your laurels...if you just a collector aint in it to make money...sometimes you have to bite the bullet. bought a 2nd pair of yotr 7's for 400. cause i really wanted 1. sometimes you have to bite the bullet in the case of something so limited 

Ace 93...I'm new and I know you are active in this post since saturday and you still haven't had luck yet? makes me wonder if I will ever get mine now

Not true i was scammed on a pair of yeezy 1s and paid as a gift. Got the shoes and they were some used dunks!! Took over a month to get my money back but I got refunded! So idk wat to say but I was covered even though I paid as gift ?
I second that.gift is covered as long as you pay cc and you can do a chargeback.

ill take that 11.5 >D... i really need to consider stopping with jordans.. the realse is geting crazier. and im trying to limit what i wear to the simple jordan.. 1s, 3s, 4, etc but they keep bringng new stuff out its so hard to resist.

What ever happened to passing?

You guys just bend over and let

these clowns Sandusky you.

thats just the truth of the day.want em bad...take the bite.or else..just PASS.its a ****** shoe after all.others will come.of course i may be talking easy cause over here we have access almost to everything easy.sneaker game aint that loud.and hypebeasts dont even exist... :smokin :smokin :smokin

Ace 93...I'm new and I know you are active in this post since saturday and you still haven't had luck yet? makes me wonder if I will ever get mine now

I know you're knew, joined Today :nerd:

and no way to get a pair now but hoping for a restock.

Least you've made an account and could contribute now, instead of lurking. Welcome to NT bruh.

7/8/12/12.5/13 http://www.fliestkicks.com/

Glad to contribute. Hoping the favor will someday be returned.

Can't add sizes to cart, they have a reserve system. 2 Size 7s will be available soon, only pair i was able to add to cart, gonna release em in a second.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom