Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ace 93...I'm new and I know you are active in this post since saturday and you still haven't had luck yet? makes me wonder if I will ever get mine now
he hasn't had luck because he tries to feed you a story that if you sell him urs for retail plus shipping you will have enough to buy last shots off ebay and have plenty left lololol
indifferent.gif

^ i didnt get a PM either and i sent it to him right when he posted :lol:

7/8/12/12.5/13

Glad to contribute. Hoping the favor will someday be returned.

no way im paying 225, even though they got my 13 :\ still looking for a 13 and a 9

thats not bad compared to all of em going for 270+

if they had a 10-11 i wouldve copped and called it a day

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with my brother in london. NT London still has pairs left in 9-10 and a few random sizes. 160 GBP retail though :smh:

he hasn't had luck because he tries to feed you a story that if you sell him urs for retail plus shipping you will have enough to buy last shots off ebay and have plenty left lololol :stoneface:

Fam you a clown. If i pay you retail+shipping for your royals, youll have more than enough for last shots on the bay. Sit down. :smh:

THIS.  most shoes will not go back up after the initial hype within the next few months.  it takes some time to pass before the the prices start climbing again.. as in a year or two

Exactly, and resellers aren't in it to hang onto pairs of shoes for a year or two. That's not how this works. The more patience people have up front and the more they can come to grips with how these releases work, the quicker the resellers will move onto more profitable hustles. There will always be chumps paying the hyped up reseller prices, but can anyone tell me what the benefit is when there's already going to be cheaper prices a month from now, or at the very least they aren't going to go up to $400-$500?

^ i didnt get a PM either and i sent it to him right when he posted :lol:
:stoneface:

thats not bad compared to all of em going for 270+

if they had a 10-11 i wouldve copped and called it a day

got my size in the cart, 40 shipping but I have never heard of fliestkicks before so I am hesitant

got my size in the cart, 40 shipping but I have never heard of fliestkicks before so I am hesitant
Their site has changed completely in the last few days. Looks a little more professional now if that helps. They had these up on launch day too but couldn't pull the trigger with $40 shipping. Good luck though

yo guys... my sister is going on vacation this friday and will be stopping over at dubai for 2 days...
I always hear about how shoes just sit in foreign markets... you think they will have any royals?
also, if i ask her to ship them to me, will there be a customs charge? what if i ask for 2 pairs? charge then?
idk if anyone might have any answers but i didn't know who else I would even ask this kind of question to...

yo guys... my sister is going on vacation this friday and will be stopping over at dubai for 2 days...
I always hear about how shoes just sit in foreign markets... you think they will have any royals?
also, if i ask her to ship them to me, will there be a customs charge? what if i ask for 2 pairs? charge then?
idk if anyone might have any answers but i didn't know who else I would even ask this kind of question to...
dubai shoes come with oil on them

I am not sure if the site is legit or not, I just happened to come across it while looking at a bunch of international sites this morning for my size (9.5 :smh:) Please do order at your own risk guys.

I am not sure if the site is legit or not, I just happened to come across it while looking at a bunch of international sites this morning for my size (9.5
mean.gif
) Please do order at your own risk guys.
I couldn't take the chance because the translation is so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom