Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I was at work just now(I work at the New Orleans arena) bc the hornets played the kings. And this cat who plays for the falcons I met had on the 2001 royal's... MAN. I was already getting as many 10s as possible in the royals... But if I had any doubts before that abt copping... Seeing a crispy pair of royal 1s today solved that. THESE WILL BE HAD BY ANY MEANS...

havent had luck with eastbay lately but will still try them, NDC for me.

Last edited:
All 4 stores in my mall have no info on these yet i think ill start to worry now... i can always go the online route but we all know how that goes

Last edited:
I think imma start calling these "Broyals".

Last edited:
After the Banneds, this shoe is brutal to look at. That leather straight up looks like plastic to me. Anyone know how to condition the crap of the leather initially so it becomes softer (short of wearing it a ton)?

This needs to stop.
roll.gif

The only thing that needs to stop is everyone getting upset over what one man calls his own possessions.

B/reds, breds, black reds, playoffs. He got games, pandas, shamoos, white/black, black toes.

It doesn't matter.

The only thing that needs to stop is everyone getting upset over what one man calls his own possessions.

B/reds, breds, black reds, playoffs. He got games, pandas, shamoos, white/black, black toes.

It doesn't matter.
Space jam Concords, red space jams, white black breds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom