Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the Banneds, this shoe is brutal to look at. That leather straight up looks like plastic to me. Anyone know how to condition the crap of the leather initially so it becomes softer (short of wearing it a ton)?

These look closer to the originals than the banneds ever did imho.

It becomes something more than one mans possession once the sneaker "community" takes hold of it. Is it really that hard to say "black and red"? lol

I swear man you say that too much
laugh.gif
lol Yo charles where in VA do u stay? Im in the DMV...getting ready to hunt these bad boys down

After the Banneds, this shoe is brutal to look at. That leather straight up looks like plastic to me.

Yeah, I have to agree with u. I was hoping for the leather quality to be AT LEAST like the quality of the black leather on the Shadow Grey 1's or Vegas 1's. Doesn't look like it at all. :smh:

Last edited:
16th and no "qs" next to them, feel a bit better but I know they will still be limited but not too severe

I'm going to wear these with the black laces. But those blue ones really pop. May have to break those out every so often :pimp:

I'm going to wear these with the black laces. But those blue ones really pop. May have to break those out every so often :pimp:
kind of deceiving,those blue laces makes some of the black look really dark navy blue instead...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom