Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
got a mexican site but scared of cartels...
laugh.gif

Thanks for the link but I gave up trying to translate it through google. I graduate college in May and start my full time job that I was blessed with in June. Once I start saving some money up, maybe I'll allocate some money for these. Not worth the money nor the headache at the moment. SMH at myself, why I even thought about shelling out more than retail. No disrespect to anyone here who has or will but just had a self-realization moment lol

I ordered from here used the cod option got my confirmation clicked confirm what now

How does cod even work? Those computers they use to scan the package takes credit cards?? :lol:

I just went ahead and dropped 8hrs worth of work on these. No sense ordering from a site no one has ever heard of that will take 3 weeks to get here. Saving $50 ain't worth it.

Last edited:
NT reaching to all corners of the world trying to get a pair of these :lol:

This is insane, even though I have been searching a bunch of international sites today, I just don't think I can pull the trigger. This is probably what JB wanted all along. I wonder if that "marketing" team is all over this thread doing the Birdman hand rub gif.

I had the link since 12 gave it to a few nt members didn't wanna put out any shady info but that was the euro site I referred to around noon thanks my hopes just went up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom