Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to you guys. I say just be patient and if you miss out on restocks, just buy the next releases you like and try to double up.
You never know... that next one might be able to trade for these. I know it involved a little bit of luck, but I never knew a pair of Thunder 4s can score me a pair of Aqua 8s. Now I wanna see if I can get those Thunders back. If I wasn't a Wu-Tang fan...

Sold out after 3-5 minutes online (Titan22). Thank God the resell value ain't that much here in Manila. Happy to have my pair! 
smokin.gif

is there anything good sitting in the philippines?? my boss is going out there next week and told me he would hit up the malls for me.

Good luck to you guys. I say just be patient and if you miss out on restocks, just buy the next releases you like and try to double up.
You never know... that next one might be able to trade for these. I know it involved a little bit of luck, but I never knew a pair of Thunder 4s can score me a pair of Aqua 8s. Now I wanna see if I can get those Thunders back. If I wasn't a Wu-Tang fan...
my dude i see your sig ,banned huh salute to you fam hope you score that trade as well,im gonna take that advice your right im have to try different angles 

Dude, they're not re-stocking. Only orders that were canceled or didn't go through from the main sites will go back up online. This is it for these bro. UK sites that may post, UK stores that dont ship to the US, couple spots in the area that still haven't gotten their limited shipments, and that's about it.

Face it fam - u didn't get them yet or of sites / stores that will have limited quantities in the next day or two, you're done. Prices not going under $300.
 agreed .. and i see $400 in the future ... seriously ...

I have a guy that offered his royals in a size 10.5 which is my size by the way for my bred 4's..What would you guys do?

anybody get a tracking number or shipping confirmation from back-door.it yet? The transaction was showing as posted on my credit card.

Which do u like more? Ds 4 go for around 200 and are easily found right now, where as the royals are kind of hard especially at 200.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom