Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there anything good sitting in the philippines?? my boss is going out there next week and told me he would hit up the malls for me.
Nike stores in malls here have all the same kicks... Kobe 8, LeBron X, and some Jordan 5, 9, etc. You should look for Titan22 stores here in Manila.

got a link to a zimbabwe site... 200 shipped...
smokin.gif
Any 9.5?
laugh.gif

Ahh.everything I said about this release 2 months ago came to fruition. Down to the t. Go ahead. Check the posts I had in this thread. Once I seen that nike air on the tongue on the first sample pic leaked, i knew the deal and reserved my pair immediately. Gotta do ya homework in this shoe ****.  Only way.  

Yeah I just don't want to get ripped off cause it's an even trade and the guy hasn't replied yet saying where he is from..I'm just thinkin this one out guys you know and I'm not bs'ing the guy is on instagram and I had a pic of my bred 4's deadstock on instagram..thats all

Yeah I just don't want to get ripped off cause it's an even trade and the guy hasn't replied yet saying where he is from..I'm just thinkin this one out guys you know and I'm not bs'ing the guy is on instagram and I had a pic of my bred 4's deadstock on instagram..thats all

I hear you now sounds like the guy who offered Galaxy Foams for my Kobe 8 ASG hahaha :smokin

I'll move with caution... but still try to move forward

Last edited:
Cant wait to see everyones face when they restock and people paid twice as much. Just wait it out people. Please don't give in to resellers. If about in 2 months they dont get release, then pay more, but for now let the resellers get mad that there stock is seating there and are going to have  to either open up a Flight Club and charge even more or sale them for less.

Crossing fingers!

A lot of dudes on the internet that think they can just steal your kicks

I wouldnt do it or make him ship first, or tell him to go through Sole Collector's exchange program.  

Bet he stops responding

A lot of dudes on the internet that think they can just steal your kicks

I wouldnt do it or make him ship first, or tell him to go through Sole Collector's exchange program.  

Bet he stops responding
He replied and said he is from Michigan and asked if I had paypal..So I'm just going to be patient on this one..

He replied and said he is from Michigan and asked if I had paypal..So I'm just going to be patient on this one..

I thought you were meeting up as well... if that's the case make sure you don't ship first lol and suggest Sole sneaker exchange or something like that

Last edited:
oh mail in trade i thought you were meeting up 

Make sure you bring at least somebody with you when you make the transaction. I normally go by myself, but when it comes to a pair that everybody wants and is shooting up in value, better safe than sorry.

One time I traded with somebody, instead of handing each other our pairs so we can examine, he had an idea to swap one side first (left shoe), then when we were done we swapped the other. I know it probably sounds ridiculous (I felt like we were movie gangsters making a coke deal), but at the time I couldn't blame him. Way too many shady people out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom