Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of dudes on the internet that think they can just steal your kicks

I wouldnt do it or make him ship first, or tell him to go through Sole Collector's exchange program.  

Bet he stops responding
How does SC's exchange program work?

One time I traded with somebody, instead of handing each other our pairs so we can examine, he had an idea to swap one side first (left shoe), then when we were done we swapped the other. I know it probably sounds ridiculous (I felt like we were movie gangsters making a coke deal), but at the time I couldn't blame him. Way too many shady people out there.

How does SC's exchange program work?
They charge like $20 for both parties to send shoes to a third party, they check authenticity and then ship em to you.  

Never did it but i liked the sound of it, i've always been scared of doing a through-mail trade, too easy to get robbed

Last edited:
Man that pic is real life
People losing mad sleep on these kicks since December.

Nike and these sites done broke up families and jobs have been lost lol.

They charge like $20 for both parties to send shoes to a third party, they check authenticity and then ship em to you.  

Never did it but i liked the sound of it, i've always been scared of doing a through-mail trade, too easy to get robbed

what if the middle man keeps both the kicks plus $40? :nerd:

That's genius!

what if the middle man keeps both the kicks plus $40?
nerd.gif
LMAO.

Oh, it's $20 each?

That's steep.

Im sorry if this has been posted before but im just curious was the 2001 royals a GR or limited like this year's?

Im sorry if this has been posted before but im just curious was the 2001 royals a GR or limited like this year's?
By all accounts they sat in stores, even tho they were individually numbered.  My 01 breds say 4663 of 38345.  

Plus you gotta remember that back then people weren't into retros, everybody was still on whatever the newest Air Jordan was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom