Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not be defeated! ... i hope
frown.gif

If the bred IVs restock I'd feel a lol better bout these royals lol thts the only other sneaker I need in my collection, I jus plain had to pass wen they released last year

By all accounts they sat in stores, even tho they were individually numbered.  My 01 breds say 4663 of 38345.  

Plus you gotta remember that back then people weren't into retros, everybody was still on whatever the newest Air Jordan was
Repped u sir thanks!!!

I wish I had friends and family scattered all over the world....
The only JB account here (Singapore) only had 51 total pairs spread between 3 stores available to the public at about $180 each. They also had a certain amount set aside for members to reserve but I don't know how many pairs that was. Customers who spend over $1000 within a year or so are lifetime members. I'm new here so I haven't bought anything from them yet to become a member.

They only had 20-24 pairs of the Joker 3's total and sold those via a lottery, $200 each.

I picked up a few pairs for some people I know and guys at the mall started offering $300 a piece....i sold them with the quickness!!! Thats why I tell everyone if they want me to pick up some kicks..give me the money before hand and I won't sell!!!!!

cot damn if they were numbered we d at least know how many were produced...im in the daaaaark here... :smh: :smh:
I feel like there are less of them this time around. Maybe it's just me but I can't see how there is more than 25,000 made this time. 50,000 max is being generous.

But that is just speculation. I wonder if kcme....whatever knows. He usually has pretty solid info

I'm starting to think all these non stop high profile Jordan retro releases and the demand is seriously straining the supply chain

By all accounts they sat in stores, even tho they were individually numbered.  My 01 breds say 4663 of 38345.  

Plus you gotta remember that back then people weren't into retros, everybody was still on whatever the newest Air Jordan was

they sat but where do you stay? every since 99-2000 retro 4s came out ppl been on retroes heavily.

How can you say ppl weren't on retroes when these dropped after 3.3.2001? and all that hype carried over to the lows.

and no one here really messed with 16s.

To everyone thats actually paying attention to this :D

I am getting another 9 pair today after i get out of work. sizes below

8x1

8.5x1

10x1

10.5x2

11x2

11.5x1

12x1

This is a NIKETALK exclusive will not be advertising on IG. 250 plus shipping minimum (having to drive 2 hrs and remember im paying euro prices for em).

if there is a higher offer of course imma take the higher offer,  so hit me up in a message and ill check em when i get back with the shoes.

Have a good day

-from the guy thats defending your freedom and getting u some kicks ;P
lemme get that 10.5

Italian site emailed my friend back saying they're shipping out the kicks today. Just thought you folks who ordered would like to know. :pimp:

The hunt for a 13 continues. As someone who thought they had this whole sneaker game figured out, I'll admit this release caught me off guard. PM's if anyone knows of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom