Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man!!! well i should know for sure tomorrow what the deal is for sure i hope it all works out 
mean.gif

on the serious...im starting to believe they released more of these in europe than anywhere else...lots of pairs coming up on ebay..almost all from european sellers...

>D I gotta disagree...

This shoe was made in adult and kid sizes

this shoe is available in a GR size run including sz.12.5 and 13.5

My spot was shorthanded on ALL pairs releasing this weekend not just royals

Ask anybody with any kind of import export experience and they will tell you CNY has a huge effect on shipping and manufacturing in all businesses. (manufacturing of these wouldnt be effected but take notice historically most QS releases drop in the spring and were manufactured in a limited production run just before CNY)

Eastbays shipment was delayed... EASTBAY ! When is the last time you remember Eastbay not having their kicks to ship out on RD ?

If Eastbays royal Is are still in transit there have more pairs coming for other suppliers too.

Also keep in mind whats been said about JBs latest tactic of holding back stock on certain releases depending on hype to increase desirability and sell more pairs of every pair released.

sidenote... The notion that nike could have just sent them all out early before the Chinese holiday would never work. Sneaker stores have a limited amount of space in their stockrooms and cant afford to take up space with shipments of shoes they wont be able to sell for a month.

.... then again I could be totally wrong o0 ....maybe Im just holding out hope since I didnt get mine
You must not deal with Eastbay much. Eastbay has backordered sneakers several times in the past few months.

And Nike isn't new to producing sneakers and shipping during Chinese New Year. It would also affect all of their other sneakers, including ASG and BHM. Not just one particular type.

These Royals seem to run larger then TTS, I was worried when I could only cop an 11.5 when I always wear 12's, but they fit fine...

In a few days it will be like Christmas for me, so many packages coming in.

Last edited:
Screw it I'm, bout to pay a NT member $250 and let him pick my size up from Snipes and ship here... can't complain pricing is outrageous and my max was $240
smokin.gif

Good luck on yours fam
thats a good price right about now ill take a pair lol 
nerd.gif

Ok Fella's,

As Promised I Snapped Off A Few Quick Shots This Morning Before Work Of An OG 1985 And This 2013 Retro Comparison.... I Was Forced To Use A Camera Phone So Please Do Forgive The Low Quality Of The Pics..... As I Had Mentioned, The Royal Color On This New Retro Is WAY Off As Compared To The OG's But That Really Doesn't Come Thru In Most Of These Pics.... Biggest Noticeable Difference Other Than That Is The Height Comparison :wow: *NOTE* The OG 1985 Pair Has A White Label Tongue (This Practically DS Pair Of Mine Had A Tagging Mistake At Factory Level During Production And Came With One White Tage And One Blue Tag)..... These '85's Are Also A Size 11.5 Where As My 2013 Retro's Are A 9.5.... Hoping These Shots Help Give An Idea Of The Differences And Honestly How Much The Shoe Has Changed Over The Year (JB Did A Decent Job On This Retro, Don't Get Me Wrong).

View media item 276603
View media item 276604
View media item 276605
View media item 276606
View media item 276607
View media item 276608
*For Those Of You Complaining About Wrinkles On The Sides Of Your DS 2013's...... Keep In Mind, OG's Had Them Too :wink:
View media item 276609

All In All, I Would Say JB Did A Decent Job On This Retro Release With Exception Of These Production Numbers :x ...... I Mentioned Before I Was A Bit UNDERWHELMED After Having These In Hands But I Honestly Think That's Just Due To Having 2 Pairs Of Royal 85's In Excellent Condition >D Looking Forward To Picking Up Another 9.5 From My Connection Here Later This Week And Hopefully Another Pair Or Two From This Other Shop Supposed To Release Them This Week As Well :nerd:

Hope These Comparisons Helped Fella's :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

***SIDE NOTE**** - If Anyone Is Planning To Beat The **** Out Of These And Doesn't Care Anything For The Box, I Am Looking For An 11.5 Box And A Size 10 As Well To Store My OG's In..... Also Needing A Size 10 Chicago 1 Box As Well For Some OG's And Will Be Needing A Banned 1 Box For My Pair Of Original Banneds That Are Showing Up Today.... Any Help Or Donations Would Be MUUUUUCH Appreciated By Myself AND These Crispy OG's!!!!

thats a good price right about now ill take a pair lol :nerd:

Nothin confirmed yet... he said he will calculate the currency exchange and get back at me tomorrow morning.... hope he hooks me up he's in the thread but not going to disclose his name he will get blowned up lol :smokin

P.S: New member as well :smokin

Last edited:
Nothin confirmed yet... he said he will calculate the currency exchange and get back at me tomorrow morning.... hope he hooks me up he's in the thread but not going to disclose his name he will get blowned up lol :smokin

P.S: New member as well :smokin

if he gives them 250 to you he ll be making around 40 bucks profit.just sayin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom