Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
already wore mine so many times......i need another pair to stock.

this current pair is going to be beat!

You guys realize that yesterday a mod came in here and told everyone that suspensions would be handed out for buying and selling right? This thread has become such a trainwreck with all of these overseas purchases and middlemen. I really hope this gets closed up before all of the boo hoo boys come out in force when these stellar plans to pay $100+ over retail still end up with no shoes to show for it. I can already see the paypal disputes, blame on other members, etc. coming.

check your pm.
Give me a few minutes to respond. I have a lot of people that asked. Ill do in the order I received them. If he has only 1 of each then ill do the first 3 that asked for 11,11.5,12. I he has more than that's great!

He's sold multiple FSR's already. He emailed me this morning because I emailed him Saturday night but he had sold out of my size. This morning he emailed me with a size update. I asked if he could work on the price and we got it down to $275 absolute lowest. I hooked up all my buddies on kanyetothe first and then came on here to post the sizes that didnt sell.

I'm not ecstatic about the price but again compared with $400 on eBay and criagslist its not awful. Plus if I bought from FNL Saturday morning it wouldve been about $165 after shipping and tax. So this is like $110 over when I think about it. I don't love the price tbh.

Sent 2 emails and no response to either
frown.gif
You gotta be patient it took them like 9 hours to reply to my email plus you have to remember they live in a completely different time zone than us.

You guys realize that yesterday a mod came in here and told everyone that suspensions would be handed out for buying and selling right? This thread has become such a trainwreck with all of these overseas purchases and middlemen. I really hope this gets closed up before all of the boo hoo boys come out in force when these stellar plans to pay $100+ over retail still end up with no shoes to show for it. I can already see the paypal disputes, blame on other members, etc. coming.
Good points but I don't really care since I'm getting literally nothing out of this. Buy at your own risk. He writes a very detailed invoice, provides tracking #s, and even posted tagged pics. Honestly do what you want. I'm only trying to help.

Nobody on here has every helped me out once except for the outlet thread lol.

Also one member on here but I've known about him from kanyetothe.com - that's its.

Thanks to all that chimed in with help. I emailed the Polish site back, but I'm waiting to hear back from them now via email. My order is listed as confirmed though, so I hope that's a good thing.

How are YOU contributing Mark? You dudes facilitating the buying and selling of shoes in this thread are working on getting banned and working on getting the one potentially helpful spot for some dudes who didn't score to be eliminated altogether.

How are YOU contributing Mark? You dudes facilitating the buying and selling of shoes in this thread are working on getting banned and working on getting the one potentially helpful spot for some dudes who didn't score to be eliminated altogether.
because I'm offering an option that's not as absurd as some of the prices I've seen to people who really want them... If it wasnt helpful then why is my inbox filled with requests?

Thanks to all that chimed in with help. I emailed the Polish site back, but I'm waiting to hear back from them now via email. My order is listed as confirmed though, so I hope that's a good thing.
I guarantee we are both talking to the same person... I've been asking HER since Saturday. She's slow af with responses

My anxiety can't take it.

I must have walked to the company mail room at least 15 times this morning, waiting for my "out for delivery" package.

because I'm offering an option that's not as absurd as some of the prices I've seen to people who really want them... If it wasnt helpful then why is my inbox filled with requests?

I see where you're coming from man but maybe pm or email would be better than blasting it all on the thread. Doesn't bode well for anyone including yourself.

Numbers are crazy on this shoe. Just scanned through Craigslist, and the number of "WANTED" ads for this shoe outnumber the "FOR SALE" ads at least 4 to 1. The demand / supply numbers on this release are crazy. 

If I get banned for this then I don't really care. Like I said nobody had really helped me and the way I see it is I'm helping those who want to pay the price I posted. I'm not trying to be a jerk about it either..

I see where you're coming from man but maybe pm or email would be better than blasting it all on the thread. Doesn't bode well for anyone including yourself.
You know what? You're right. I'm actually angry with myself I should PM'ed it. Now I can't go back but I still need to wait for his inventory update anyway..

Just hope I don't get banned because then my whole helping someone out thing will go misinterpreted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom