Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
They usually won't open it. They'll look at the Customs form to see what's inside the box. However, I ordered a guitar effects pedal, but they stilled opened it. **** probably looked like a bomb from the outside 
laugh.gif
when i started playing guitar and saw a guitar pedal i thought, is this some kind of weapon
roll.gif

Just paid $230 for my pair off ISS. Being in Canada, $50 over retail isn't too bad for me. Good luck everyone on your hunt!

Just PM'ed you.

Found a seller in ISS that's asking the same and already invoiced me.

He sent me an "request for money" not even an invoice and asked for SERVICE instead of GOODS. I called PayPAl and they told me as long as I pay anything marked as "GOODS" I will be covered but if it's marked as "SERVICE" I'm not... so I did not pay for it.

I requested him to send it as GOODS or create an actual INVOICE since that's the only way I'll be covered under PayPal Buyer Protection...

I smelled it bit fishy for the price oh well... let's see what he says he was quick to respond "invoice sent" lol

Gotta be extra careful :smile:

Last edited:
Man i dont know if its thirst or people really NEED this shoe but $250+ especially 300+ is madness for a pair of 1s. Idgaf if its an og colour man JB be laughin at people. They release basically the same shoe as chicagos, change the colours and make and easy $30 extra while reducing pairs smh.

THEN resellers are smiling because around release day people cant take the heartbreak of missing out and go ape sht to get a pair and blow a hole in their wallets. Couple months later most will regret spending so much on a damn pair of 1s.

Man i know doubt any of us in here NEED a shoe. And if we NEEDED shoes you sure aint buyin no $250 shoe. I did without them before now i can live without them. The hype will die and move to future release, its just a cycle. Man I would like to see a psychological study on "sneakerheads" cuz they display the most irrational behavior  I have ever seen.

At the end of the day they just shoes people which most of us have more than enough of already. Just my opinion aite save the hate.

man someone w skill and extra pairs, sprinkled w no dambs should some surgery and swap the tongue of those dunk hi into the aj1.

do it mitch!

Never would've thought I'd have to spend $100 over retail for a pair of 1s..

mean.gif
 bit the bullet. Bittersweet.

where you guys gettin em for 240 at??? 

all i see em for is 300 and up... which is comical.

sodium levels are rising 

I can't find my 9.5 anywhere. I did find someone who is willing to trade my bred xi for their royals + $40 . Problem is he has only size 9 and 10

Am I better going .5 up or down.
What size you have on hand? I have a guy with a 9.5 looking to trade for a size 10

I looked at completed listing on sz 11.5 and 12 for pairs that were won and someone paid 500, 465, four people paid 399, ect.

How much is this pure hype and how much is people who genuinely want to rock these because they always liked them?

By all accounts they sat in stores, even tho they were individually numbered.  My 01 breds say 4663 of 38345.  

Plus you gotta remember that back then people weren't into retros, everybody was still on whatever the newest Air Jordan was
Those were the days where buying retros is not a pain in the ****.

I looked at completed listing on sz 11.5 and 12 for pairs that were won and someone paid 500, 465, four people paid 399, ect.

How much is this pure hype and how much is people who genuinely want to rock these because they always liked them?

Most people I know desperately want a pair to keep/rock. That's why they're so scarce (aside from being limited).

$500 tho! :smh:

The more and more I look at these the more I want to keep them at this point. I'd have to get the "Godfather" offer to part with them now. Picked up the Knicks just to have the colorway. Thanks alot stupid thread!
View media item 277535

why is it weird to pay 300 for these and not a pair of breds?technology?they re both years behind...materials-cost?please...xi s cost nike 15 dollars while 1s cost 10...so how come every now and then someone says...''300 for 1s??cmon...no''...lol 300 SHOULD BE AN OUTRAGEOUS AMOUNT FOR ANY PAIR OF ****** SHOES.lets get over it and whoever wants them gets them.hate saltyness... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
This is NikeTalk, not CharityTalk

Just sayin...

yea because ive never helped anyone on this site for the last 7 years ive been here

:rolleyes

Yea everyone appreciated the sds info last year

why you so mad at me? :lol:

i could care less what you say or think of me.

majority of NTers know i always help others, i take time to personally PM people if i remember they were looking for something and i happen to find it.

i dont even talk about it til now since people wanna keep secrets and not help each other out.

i dont expect to be helped but since i rarely if ever get a hand out, it would be nice for once. i dont think ive ever done anything wrong to anyone but hey, w/e

last time ill comment on this subject but quit following me around and talking about old stupid crap, ur the only one whos hung up on it. crap happens, move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom