Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think enough people have these to complain about anything. lol
roll.gif

Man I need someone to find me a store in latin america with these. I have tons of family in Nicaragua and they would have no issues shipping these to me. Hit me up if you find a store out there and ill reward you! :smokin

Anyone ordered from that polish site Eltouha, mentioned a few pages back. I got through with a order but I haven't recieved a email about the payment yet.

I don't know if people wil consider me a hypebeast cause in no way am I one but I offered my boy my Royal's for free if he's able to secure me a pair of Lebron Corks in my size just have to send him cash through PayPal.

I don't know if people wil consider me a hypebeast cause in no way am I one but I offered my boy my Royal's for free if he's able to secure me a pair of Lebron Corks in my size just have to send him cash through PayPal.
So he's your boy but you have to give him 140.00 just to SECURE you some shoes that you still have to pay for. If he's your boy and he can get them isn't retail for the pair enough, maybe something for gas.

So he's your boy but you have to give him 140.00 just to SECURE you some shoes that you still have to pay for. If he's your boy and he can get them isn't retail for the pair enough, maybe something for gas.

I think all he is giving up is retail for the corks and his royals to his boy for the favor. IF his buddy can come through.

Sending money via paypal to cover the cost for the corks.

That's just how it goes nowadays... Every man for himself...
mean.gif

I think it's so stupid how people in this community put labels on people and things.. It's nobody's business your motives or reasons for wanting/buying a shoe or anything for that matter. If you want to buy a pair of shoes to fit in, then go ahead and do so. It's your money and you do what you want with it. The money that people that buy for passion is no better than someone who buys for hype.

I personally only buy shoes I like and cannot see myself paying money for something because of someone's influences; but at the end of the day it's none of my business what you do with your money or why you buy your shoes.

Last edited:
I want the shoes to wear not resell , yeh he's my boy n he didn't get the Royal's I'm in PA and he's in CA n if all I have to do is give up my Royal's for these than ill have to but the bullet . Better than failing online than pay resellers price.he could easily cop n sell for double but he ain't doin that.

Before the Knicks dropped I went to FA & tried on a pair of 1s. They're a narrow shoe, so for me .5+ is perfect.
These are different from any 1's you tried on previously. The Chi 1's I got in a size 11 did not fit me at all. Had to return them. These in a size 11 fit very comfortably and almost half a size bigger.

These are different from any 1's you tried on previously. The Chi 1's I got in a size 11 did not fit me at all. Had to return them. These in a size 11 fit very comfortably and almost half a size bigger.
Crap :lol:

Oh well, I'll put in some thicker insoles or even try those sneaker shields then. Do you have the Knicks 1s though to compare against your Chi pair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom