Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this doesnt have to do with the royals but anyone know a site to trade shoes ?

Last edited:
I hope FNL doesn't cancel my order they got me :rofl: with this e-mail:

NICE.

It's a good feeling, isn't it? Knowing that in just a few clicks a picture on the internet has turned into the real deal, in a box, headed your way. So hold onto that feeling, it's shipping soon. Make sure to rub it in everyone's face when it arrives.

I know this doesnt have to do with the royals but anyone know a site to trade shoes ?

There's *************.com but I dont trust that.... I just wish someone in the NY/NJ wanted to trade this size 11 for a 12... I just want to wear these already!!!

NICE.

It's a good feeling, isn't it? Knowing that in just a few clicks a picture on the internet has turned into the real deal, in a box, headed your way. So hold onto that feeling, it's shipping soon. Make sure to rub it in everyone's face when it arrives.
Same email I got for the concord restock lol. They came btw

there's a trick i use to check on restocks, pretty easy. which is how i copped myself before i posted the link.

i'll share for sure once they ship my order (so PLEASE don't PM). just don't wanna risk FNL cancelling my order (like they did for my past 2 orders on infrared hyperfuse am90s when they said they wouldn't locate them in stock, even though they showed up in stock on their site
mean.gif
)— then having them appear again online a week later.

i got you guys though for sure. some of you guys probably know it if you ever go on slickdeals or those other deal sites.
They did me extra dirty on the AM1 hyperfuses.  Bunch of people got their pairs after I posted the info.  Luckily I eventually got them for retail so all's well that ends well.

anyone know of any restocks in nyc, as close to retail as possible. big foot fella here please pm me

There's *************.com but I dont trust that.... I just wish someone in the NY/NJ wanted to trade this size 11 for a 12... I just want to wear these already!!!
I had the 12 in my cart thats why I was asking...I didnt want to buy them and get stuck with them because I am looking for an 8 !

this Polish site hasn't responded to my emails from yesterday or the day before. I'm hoping that they're just flooded right now, otherwise I guess it wasn't in the cards for me this time...

this Polish site hasn't responded to my emails from yesterday or the day before. I'm hoping that they're just flooded right now, otherwise I guess it wasn't in the cards for me this time...
wonder if we were contacting the same site. If so... They responded to me but they take forever and give little to no info

NICE.

I lol'ed everytime I read that email confirmation... I got the same thing. Also hoping my pair doesn't get cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom