Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered one for the hell of it. worst case scenario theyll refund me or ill make a paypay claim.
Yeah, if they wouldn't have added that new note about shipping I think I would have jumped this time.  I have realllllly been trying not to bite on any of these because I have one last shot in the US for retail on Friday.  I'm sure that will get blown up by the good people of Niketalk but there hasn't been much chatter yet.

The hype is getting to a lot of you.

$300 for some low quality 1's? I mean do what you will with your money...but damn

$300 for some low quality 1's? I mean do what you will with your money...but damn

Yeah, crazy out here. $280 - $300 is becoming a GOOD price to those just trying to get a pair.

I'm still hunting but ain't going to drop that just to have these.

you dont say :rolleyes

.... maybe he just doesnt rock with paypals greedy ***

stop being a damn sheep 1 up jada :smh:

You're using a middle man that protects you from being scammed and you call them greedy for taking 4% of your funds?

I forgot...you're a cheap *** dude, ole offering $225 shipped for basically DS Galaxy KD IV. :rofl:

I'm hearing this more and more. Some of my boys that are 1's connoisseur have been saying that since day 1 for the knicks/chicago debate

Chicagos are trash. the Royals are way better. I picked up both (Chicagos for my boy) in case you were wondering. Chicagos have that synthetic hard leather on the toebox

Chicagos are trash. the Royals are way better. I picked up both (Chicagos for my boy) in case you were wondering. Chicagos have that synthetic hard leather on the toebox
Agreed, compared to the Royals, the quality of the leather on the Chicago's is subpar. Not even close, 

And my wife and I have matching pairs, which supports the posters theory above. On both pairs, the Royal leather is buttery. On the Chicago's, not so much... 

He g
They had US shipping before today, on their first run of Royals.  And they don't have the "Please note: Shipments only in Italy and Europe" on any other shoe.  BD ain't sending anymore Royals to the US.

LOL Cobra I feel the same way about this guy, has been like a junkyard dog that no one will take in, beggin for anything he can get for the past 5 days :rofl: .  I just imagine the dogs on the beggin' strips coracles saying "bacon, bacon, bacon" over and over again...but him saying "size 8, size 8, size 8!" instead.
he finally got em though! Glad u got em locobans

Last edited:

lmfao @ this ..

i mean people pay $250-350 for Js all day and they fall the hell apart, paint cracks, etc ...

1s are like tanks .. and personally i dont think the quality is that bad (yes i have a pair, i traded DS pink foams for em that i bought at retail)

smokin.gif
 Tracking from BD is live...all is good. 

This right here. The leather on the Royal's is really nice. I couldn't sell the Chicago's fast enough. That is one of my all-time favorite Jordan's and I couldn't wait to get that trash out of my house. There is NO COMPARISON. I'm going to double up on these Royal's for sure. :smokin

I'm hearing this more and more. Some of my boys that are 1's connoisseur have been saying that since day 1 for the knicks/chicago debate
I agree with the hard cardboard leather comment on the toe box, but what about the rest of the shoes leather in comparison? I only own the Chi 1's so i never can do my own "tests"

you dont say :rolleyes

.... maybe he just doesnt rock with paypals greedy ***

stop being a damn sheep 1 up jada :smh:

You're using a middle man that protects you from being scammed and you call them greedy for taking 4% of your funds?

I forgot...you're a cheap *** dude, ole offering $225 shipped for basically DS Galaxy KD IV. :rofl:

160 has said many times he doesnt rock with PP for a bunch of different reasons. which is why i was surprised he made a paypal account nothing more nothing less 1up

again being petty

"1 up jada" should be your sn

that was over a yr ago & via pm & holds no weight to this convo aside from your pettiness

theres no such thing as basically ds...Its either factory laced never worn or its not ......you are clearly trying to stay away from saying vvvvvvvnds right... gotcha

&
call me a cheap *** all you want & harp on the past but you clearly have some personal issues if one liners & name calling on the internet :lol: get's your rocks off.

yesterday you were positive i had a fake & fishy site you made 3-4 posts laughing etc ... Then 2-3 different members post they ordered & recieved shoes from me & you got ghost..but returned when a "restock" happened

typical 1 up jada

Last edited:
Agreed, compared to the Royals, the quality of the leather on the Chicago's is subpar. Not even close, 

And my wife and I have matching pairs, which supports the posters theory above. On both pairs, the Royal leather is buttery. On the Chicago's, not so much... 
This right here. The leather on the Royal's is really nice. I couldn't sell the Chicago's fast enough. That is one of my all-time favorite Jordan's and I couldn't wait to get that trash out of my house. There is NO COMPARISON. I'm going to double up on these Royal's for sure.
smokin.gif
My Royals just came in and they are so CLEAN! however, I still like the chicago color way even if the leather isn't up to the royal 1's level. I missed out on the Chicago's on RD, and I didn't win the restock lottery at footaction, I even went to the local footaction to try and scoop up on a pair that someone didn't pick up but their smallest size left over was a 12! Finally was able to find a pair on ebay for 180 shipped. I know that might be a little much but all the other ones I've seen are still 200 +, and I still really wanted them.

:rofl:

You are the same dude taking PRE-ORDERS for a shoe that doesn't exist.

Get to steppin'.

when i stared the po for the royals i doubt they existed aside from a sample pair...

so ___ is your point?

& you are dumber than i thought if you think im gonna leave because of YOU :rofl:

Last edited:
Just sent an email had a back and fourth convo with the dude, nice people but he gave me the tracking number for the wrong person. First name was right but last name was off. Live in NYC was wondering why my package was being sent to South Carolina.. Side note waddup 160 still in the game, I copped a couple NIKE ID cards from you WAY BACK WHEN... things was clutch!

i have no answer back from the site can you PM me the e-mail address

thanks

i'm trying to get this shoe with the least possible work

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom