Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
the thirst on these is real af though,

i posted on twitter this morning after i copped my pair and one for my homie on the FNL "restock",

and this random dude (assuming he's been using twitter to search for "royal 1s" in hopes for a twitter restock somewhere) comes at me salty af telling me i ruined his chances of copping a pair. mind you, i don't know this dude, and don't follow him. :lol:{

I really Hope I wake up to some good news tomorrow 
frown.gif

the thirst on these is real af though,

i posted on twitter this morning after i copped my pair and one for my homie on the FNL "restock",

and this random dude (assuming he's been using twitter to search for "royal 1s" in hopes for a twitter restock somewhere) comes at me salty af telling me i ruined his chances of copping a pair. mind you, i don't know this dude, and don't follow him. :lol:{

:rofl:
That guy reeks of the famous cologne......

I ordered from FA which has the same stock as EB if I'm not mistaken. Spoke on the phone with EB/FA yesterday and they said their stock hadn't arrived yet.
thanks a lot bro. got the same answer from a rep. but they said if the order is cancelled they will notify...i hope not. hopefully we'll be getting our pairs soon

i agree with you saying they look good with wear since i actually wear/beat most of my jordans and almost never clean them (word to jerry seinfeld),

but calling people idiots for trying to keep their shoes fresh is :lol:

people out here paying $300 for these now, let em do what they want.

That Seinfeld s/o is way to under appreciated

Last edited:
waiting on my tracking from the polish connect ,got an email saying they were shipping tomorrow, caught a pair of bred 13 's off the nike restock today ,88's last week if i get  that tracking........ trifecta .......stressing till then good luck to all !

I just looked on ebay and these are consistently selling for $350-$400 :wow:x:stoneface:

Damn in a few months these could actually be hitting $500 i.e. DB9 straight trade money. I really REALLY feel for you guys who missed out

I just looked on ebay and these are consistently selling for $350-$400 :wow:x:stoneface:

Damn in a few months these could actually be hitting $500 i.e. DB9 straight trade money. I really REALLY feel for you guys who missed out

I wish this wasn't the case. I think they'll drop a little when more places get their shipments in and people start to receive their pairs from the retailers that are waiting on those delayed shipments.

them "shipments" that stores are supposed to be getting .. will be gone with the quickness.. so i really hope this spot comes through tomorrow.. if not it's been one for me 

Lol. I'm in the same boat as you guys. I kind of hate how its kinda like only one interaction a day with them. They've accepted my PayPal payment this morning but didn't email me back or anything so I had to e-mail them and follow up to see what's going on.

Just waiting again now

Last edited:
I dont know why some people being stubborn and refusing to pay resellers. You guys are risking being left with nothing. It's OBVIOUS by the number of pairs stores had that these were EXTREMELY limited. Once the already limited supply dries up on the resell market guess what will happen?

But it's on yall! I got my pair and I aint tripping. Actually thinking about buying another one before they become banned 1 prices(ie $1400).

Last edited:
I dont know why some people being stubborn and refusing to pay resellers. You guys are risking being left with nothing. It's OBVIOUS by the number of pairs stores had that these were EXTREMELY limited. Once the already limited supply dries up on the resell market guess what will happen?

But it's on yall! I got my pair and I aint tripping. Actually thinking about buying another one before they become banned 1 prices(ie $1400).

You really think it'll get that bad?! lol.

These did turn out to be more limited than I had anticipated though.

them "shipments" that stores are supposed to be getting .. will be gone with the quickness.. so i really hope this spot comes through tomorrow.. if not it's been one for me 

Tomorrow will be a good day :pimp:
waiting on that shipping fam ,still my panic is strong View media item 279796

Lol. I'm in the same boat as you guys. I kind of hate how its kinda like only one interaction a day with them. They've accepted my PayPal payment this morning but didn't email me back or anything so I had to e-mail them and follow up to see what's going on.

Just waiting again now

Keep the faith bros

is the Polish site offer free shipping? Doesn't seem to have shipping costs when I was checking out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom